"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey (STILL OPEN!)

Started by Ashleg, December 12, 2014, 04:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Can I have permission to bring some Flich Aye into this?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Hickory

Name- Asher
Age (dibbun, teen, adult...you get the idea)- young adult
Gender- male
Species- Squirrel
Appearance- True to his name, Asher has an unusual coats that is light gray with large patches of darker gray. His eyes are a bright blue and his tail is the same as his pelt.
Personality (just the broad overview.  This kind of thing usually develops mid-rp)- Asher is a mildly sociable beast, he pays attention to the Abbey rules (when he is in it) and is generally an average redwaller in most aspects
What kind of weapon do they use if this applies? Asher prefers a large longbow he keeps in his home, a hollow dead ash.
History- (optional, because this also usually develops during the roleplay) Asher usually keeps himself to himself and doesn't say much about his past. We do know he came from the south.
Fun Facts - Asher's home is actually cunneningly linked to Brockhall through locked door near his entrance.
Other - Asher learned his archer skill from a hare.

Do we have a badgermum?qq
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Name- Thorn
Age- In his late teens
Gender- Male
Species- Otter
Appearance- Thorn wears a faded blue tunic, a belt, and a gray cloak. His fur is darker than most otters, and he has a scar running from his ear to his chin.
Personality- Thorn is unsociable, and rarely talks.
What kind of weapon do they use if this applies? Has a bow, a quiver of arrows, and a dagger.
History- N/A
Fun Facts- He has a sister who lives with a holt of otters, near the river moss.
Other- Thorn has visited Redwall before, but prefers his life as a wanderer.
Freddy

Ashleg

Both accepted!
You can start. :)

And nope, no Badgermum as of yet. If you want to be her, go ahead.^^

Lady Ashenwyte

Ok here's my character.

Name- Ashenwyte.
Age (dibbun, teen, adult...you get the idea)-adult.
Gender-Male.
Species-Badger? If I can't be a badger then it's a hare.
Appearance- Albino badger.
Personality (just the broad overview.  This kind of thing usually develops mid-rp)- He is solitary, a sentimental fool, a good friend, and a formidable fighter. He uses a pack of double tipped javelins and sword and shield.
What kind of weapon do they use if this applies?
History- (optional, because this also usually develops during the roleplay): He washed up on the beach and was almost killed by corsairs but he was rescued by The Long Patrol and was given a pack of double tipped javelins and a sword and shield, after bidding Salamandastron farewell, he wandered into Mossflower.
Fun Facts- He had a love interest.
Other- He just absolutely loves to smoke the pipe and to drink some cold lemon tea.

Hope this qualifies!  :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Will there be some sort of siege of Redwall in this? I'll probably make another villain once the full story begins.

Ashleg

You're in. :)

And yes, there shall be...*le evil laugh*

Lady Ashenwyte

Ok, thanks Scartooth! *Dives headfirst into RP*

I did my first post on the RP.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

Holly cow.
Roscoe's gonna remember this for a long time.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Scartooth on December 31, 2014, 07:27:51 AM
Holly cow.
Roscoe's gonna remember this for a long time.

Ha ha, he'll  won't forget this encounter for a long  time.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 31, 2014, 07:03:28 AM

Ok, thanks Scartooth! *Dives headfirst into RP*

I did my first post on the RP.

Oh aye, you certainly did dive head first. What the fudge noodles just happened?!

Ashleg

So, basically, he flung a javelin at Roscoe's head and then threatened to kill him, and soon after more woodlanders appeared (?) in the area, and then Flitchaye attacked them...

The badger stabbed himself, then he and everybeast rushed to the Abbey, so I introduced the Abbot, a youngish mouse named Litho.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Scartooth on January 02, 2015, 02:49:04 AM
So, basically, he flung a javelin at Roscoe's head and then threatened to kill him, and soon after more woodlanders appeared (?) in the area, and then Flitchaye attacked them...

The badger stabbed himself, then he and everybeast rushed to the Abbey, so I introduced the Abbot, a youngish mouse named Litho.

And he's still alive!   :) And he needs medicine FAST!!!! :(