"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey (STILL OPEN!)

Started by Ashleg, December 12, 2014, 04:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

...You can't bring ponies into the roleplay...

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Scartooth on January 08, 2015, 01:22:28 AM
...You can't bring ponies into the roleplay...

Obviously I can't bring ponies to the RP.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

Tiria_Wildlough

Name- Rina
Age (dibbun, teen, adult...you get the idea)- middle tee. (15)
Gender- Fmale
Species- Badger
Appearance- firmly built, but gentle and graceful, long head fur, normally in a braid, bright red eyes.
Personality (just the broad overview.  This kind of thing usually develops mid-rp)- Desperately in need of attitude check (she's mean) rather tough and a loner when it comes to friendships, Bloodwrath comes in strong per-portions in her.
What kind of weapon do they use if this applies?- A double edged ax with a ruby in the middle.
History- (optional, because this also usually develops during the roleplay)- Lost badger to Slamandastron.
Fun Facts- Wants to be in an epic battle with another badger at her side, (who can fight with her agains foe) she wants to visit Redwall Abbey when she can.
Other- Her ax belonged to her long gone (but not dead) mother (unknown to her).

Cornflower MM

Guys, I am going to blow my top if this keeps happening! I'D MUCH FREAKIN' APPRECIATE IT IF INSTEAD OF RACING ON AHEAD FIVE MILLION PAGES WHILE I'M GONE, YOU SAID, 'HEY, WHAT ABOUT CORN?'!!!!!!!!!!!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Frankly?! I don't know if I WILL!

*Goes and punches pillows*

Sorry. It just really cheeses me off. I don't know when I'll post, probably tomorrow, but if this happens ONE MORE TIME, I'm OUT! FOR GOOD!

Jukka the Sling

I've been following this, and Corny, you aren't being very nice. In addition to yelling at everyone, you're wanting six or more people to slow down their RP just for you.

(Hope that didn't come across the wrong way. I just wanted to point that out.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 13, 2015, 06:10:36 AM
Name- Rina
Age (dibbun, teen, adult...you get the idea)- middle tee. (15)
Gender- Fmale
Species- Badger
Appearance- firmly built, but gentle and graceful, long head fur, normally in a braid, bright red eyes.
Personality (just the broad overview.  This kind of thing usually develops mid-rp)- Desperately in need of attitude check (she's mean) rather tough and a loner when it comes to friendships, Bloodwrath comes in strong per-portions in her.
What kind of weapon do they use if this applies?- A double edged ax with a ruby in the middle.
History- (optional, because this also usually develops during the roleplay)- Lost badger to Slamandastron.
Fun Facts- Wants to be in an epic battle with another badger at her side, (who can fight with her agains foe) she wants to visit Redwall Abbey when she can.
Other- Her ax belonged to her long gone (but not dead) mother (unknown to her).

Accepted. :)

--

@Cornflower MM
I can't really control when/how frequently people post, but I'm happy to give recaps if you ask...

Søren

Wow, this is still open? Can I join?
Name-
Nero Dakar
Age (dibbun, teen, adult...you get the idea)-
YA, 15.
Gender-
Male
Species-
Badger
Appearance-
Slightly small for a badger, he has darker and deeper black hair than the average badger. Large, dark eyes.
Personality (just the broad overview.  This kind of thing usually develops mid-rp)- a nice person, if a little out of touch with social protocol and issues.
What kind of weapon do they use if this applies?
Long sword, dark colored hilt. Given to him by his deceived grandfather.
History- (optional, because this also usually develops during the roleplay)
Fun Facts- Likes large boots.
Other- NA

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

There's a rise in badger population. Sigh.