News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Kotir at War - signup

Started by Hickory, December 13, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

OOC: Please fill this out, submit, and thhen you can join the other thred for the roleplay
Seasons before martin the warrior arrived in mossflower, the badger Barkstripe had rallied the local woodlanders with his pitiful squad of hares. In an alliance with Skipper and Lady Cedartail, he is planning a daring attack against the Lord of Mossflower, Verdauga Greeneyes. He has ordered the squad, commanded by Lieutenant Sagetip, to scout put the vermin position and their numbers.

I need nine hares, plus a couple woodlanders, to pull this off. The sheet is below.
Name:
Physical description (fur color, clothing, etc.):
Weapon(s):
Personality:
Other:

My characters are:
Name: Sagetip
Species: Hare
Physical Description: Light brown fur with darker patches, bobtail has been sheared off, left ear has slight nick, hazel eyes.
Weapons: Long sabre, longbow kept on back, lance-arrows.
Personality: Kept distant, doesn't usually make casual conversation, but follows orders until finds them unreasonable.
Other: Has two leverets in the squad (OOC: I'll pick a couple people that sign up to be the leverets)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: You have to go to the OOC Roleplay Discussions board and make your signup topic there. But since you already made it here, I'll PM a mod to move this to the correct board for ya. :) (And don't worry - we all make mistakes, and it's no big deal.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien