News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

A Mysterious Marriage Feast...

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 13, 2014, 07:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be getting married?

Lily and James
8 (36.4%)
Ungatt and rachel
11 (50%)
Soren and Amber
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Ungatt Trunn

So I'very just gotten word from an inside source that there is going to be a marriage feast later today. But... we don't know who the couple is going to be! My inside source told me that we must figure out who will be getting married by the time the feast starts. Only only clue he gave me is that the people getting married are active forum members: it's up to us to figure out who!

So: were do we begin?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

I believe our best bets are the Secret Forum Crush thread, the Matches Made in Heaven thread, and the First crush thread. What do you think?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Yes, let us review the facts: what can be learned from those three threads *Gets out a notepad and pen and prepares to write*

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: BlueRose on December 13, 2014, 07:43:36 PM
I think it's Jukka and Oracle.
Possibly... I'love add them to the list!

The list so far:
1. Jukka and Oracle
2. Leatho and Mask

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Ungatt Trunn

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Mask on December 13, 2014, 07:49:31 PM
Quote from: BlueRose on December 13, 2014, 07:46:33 PM
Could be Mask and Leatho.

No!
We must consider all possibilities... unless you have evidence to disprove it...

Cornflower MM

Rusvul

Cornflower MM

Exactly! Nobody likes Nobody, so maybe they're the ones getting married!

Rusvul

Noo... nobody likes Nobody. Collective noun doesn't like proper noun.

Cornflower MM

((You do know what I'm doing here, right?))

I just said that Nobody likes Nobody, Rus! Yeesh!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.