News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Bumping Topic

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 13, 2014, 08:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

So this is just a topic were our task is to keep this topic on the 1st page ofor The Cellars at all times. Even if it means you need to double post!

So, let us begin...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ungatt Trunn

Rusvul

*Stabs Ungatt 349 times*

This topic is even more pointless than Last Post Wins. Congratulations, you fool. :P

Ungatt Trunn

349 is quite a specific number... and I'm not a fool, I'm a jester!!!

Delthion

But are you the "King of the jesters, and jester of kings?"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

A fool or jester you are,
But this topic just takes it too far.
Before you go limp,
You'll eat piles of shrimp,
And beg to be burned down to char.

Delthion

Sorry, don't know all of the songs quite that well.

To whom do I hum to whom?
*Whistle whistle*
*Looks at various methods of death, voice cracks.*

The vessel with the pessel has the pellet with the poison,
The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!

They broke the chalice from the palace.

The flagon with the dragon has the pellet with the poison,
The vessel with the pessel has the brew that is true!

BlueRose

The doge did what the doge does, when the doge did his duty to the duke, that is.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

BlueRose

My sis had that entire thing memorized once.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Ungatt Trunn

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn