News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Bumping Topic

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 13, 2014, 08:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

Not again! *Borg assimilates everything.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

*bumps Mask because she's bored*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Candied almonds. Art books. The Mark of Athena. Why isn't anyone posting? Annoying sister. Caramel. Braces. Chocolate. Sigh.
I just gave you a sneak peek at my head.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Braces are annoying, unpleasant, and painful. Fortunately I only had to have them for a year or so to correct a specific problem, I don't intend to have them again... D:

Maudie

I need braces for two years, then a special retainer, then implant  when I'm twenty. Yup. Fun.

Delthion

I have never ever had braces and probably won't in the future! ;D

Rusvul

You are lucky.

Many people will probably tell me I should have braces, but I'd rather have a few crooked teeth than several years of pain. As long as no serious problems surface, I won't die or anything. :P

Maudie

Nuh Nuh Nuh. I want to go crazy. Nuh Nuh Nuh. Crazy is fun.

Delthion

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HDGBOPHAEBGOHEEGBHIEGBFUFGAHLFBEFBUAOEFB!!!