News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

My Random Kirby Pictures

Started by Coobreedan, August 23, 2011, 10:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Here are my random Kirby pictures!

There are more, but I'll upload them another time.

Here's one last one for Nightfire:

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Wow. That just was interesting. Hey, Cobreedan, are you by any chance a member of Fanfiction.net? I'm currently writing two fanfics about Metroid. One is called Metroid: After M. The other is set after Corruption. Is is called Metroid Prime 4: Cleansing. The After M one is finished. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I'm not, but I'll have a look at the site and consider signing up!
Here's another:

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Nice. By the way, I saved the Kirby Samus picture. ;D Hey, do you want to see if we're allowed to make a Metroid Prime discussion thread in the Cavern Hole?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Nightfire

Coobreedan

Runs along...

Climbs ladder...

A door? Where does it lead?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Skalrag of Marshank

Why am I not surprised you started a thread just to show Kirby pictures? Anyhows, I wuv Kirby! He is sooo cute! ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Check out our Metroid Prime thread, too, Skalrag! It's going to be awesome. ;D

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Metroid Prime is another random game made by Nintendo. Find out more in our thread.

WING KIRBY!

Nightfire

It's not a "random game" it has become a whole franchise sweeping the USA. There are whole websites devoted to Metroid and the pure awesomeness of Samus Aran! :) There are also large fanfiction websites for it too. I currently am the author of two metroid fanfics.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Coobreedan

Samus actually makes a few cameos in the Kirby series!

In the Kirby Superstar Series, when Kirby is Stone Kirby, he can turn to rocks and statues. One of the statues is a Samus one!

In the mini game The Great Cave Offensive, Kirby digs for treasures and  can find the Screw Attack badge.

And in Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby teams up with Samus to fight a horde of Metroid. After the mission is completed, Samus takes off her helmet.

Nightfire

Cool! The last one sounds awesome to see!