News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Metroid Prime Discussion

Started by Coobreedan, August 23, 2011, 09:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Huh. Oh, one other thing: Metroids, if they manage to latch onto you with those mandibles of theirs, they can literally suck the life force of you, killing you quickly and painfully leaving a dried husk behind. There are three other bounty hunters in the third metroid game in the Trilogy. They are:

Ghor, the cyborg,

Rundas, the wielder of ice,

And Gandrayda, the shapeshifter.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I've got Metroid Prime (The game) too, and I've completed it all.
The Parasite Queen battle was fairly easy, but Metroid Prime was super hard, and it took me ages. It was worth it though, the ending was creeeepy.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Oh, and Samus Aran has two gunships. One only appears in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Perrsonally, I like this version of her ship better:

Her second gunship is the traditional version, and it's shaped rather like her helmet:

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

The only metroid game I have played is metroid prime and that game is

AWESOME[/i][/b]

I love it when you first get your thermal vision then the lights go out and all the metroids come at you.

Nightfire

That is awesome. My favorite part in Metroid Prime is exploring the Tallon Overworld. For some reason, in every Nintendo game, I'm drawn to the foresty region. I guess it's my Redwallish nature, or something. :D

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on August 25, 2011, 03:03:42 PM
And Gandrayda, the shapeshifter.

AW MAN! I wanna be a shapeshifter!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Gandrayda is my least favorite bounty hunter, though, because she technically has no gender, so she's always flirting with Samus. It's irritating, and I always want to blast her with a Super Missile, but can't because it's a movie.

Trigoma

i was thinking about buying this game a few months ago, but i lost interest xD
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Coobreedan

Quote from: Nightfire on October 29, 2011, 02:55:37 AM
Gandrayda is my least favorite bounty hunter, though, because she technically has no gender, so she's always flirting with Samus. It's irritating, and I always want to blast her with a Super Missile, but can't because it's a movie.
I always thought there was something mentally wrong with Gandraya...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

There is.  :D Rundas is my second favorite bounty hunter next to Samus herself, because he's honorable, cool, and kinda reminds me of a cross between Slagar and Luke the Warrior. I don't know why, though.

Coobreedan

Nightfire

True. He looks awesome, he has an awesome ability...

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Get the whole trilogy.  ;D Personally, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is my favorite of the three games. Second favorite is Metroid Prime. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes is in third place.

Tiria Wildlough

I can't, though, because my family isn't exactly a video game family, and we're always moving. >:( >:(
I'm not a hipster.