News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Metroid Prime Discussion

Started by Coobreedan, August 23, 2011, 09:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Nightfire

I, personally, want to play Metroid Hunters, but no one in my family has a Gameboy Advance. Pooh.  :(

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

Hunters is on the DS, not the GBA. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

psybox

right, if hunter was on the GBA i could play it.
but it's on ds, so i can't.

Nightfire

Sorry, I constantly mix up all that digital stuff. The only electonics I'm good with is computer, and that's just 'cause the forum and my books are on it. :D Sometimes I dream that I'm a bounty hunter and am fighting alongside Samus. It's always interesting.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Nightfire on April 14, 2012, 12:41:08 AM
I, personally, want to play Metroid Hunters, but no one in my family has a Gameboy Advance. Pooh.  :(

I have a gameboy advanced if you want it.  :)

Nightfire

Hah, yeah right. Thanks you, but no thank you. This forum is supposed ter be anannymus, so ah'm nae allowed tae meet any of yeh in person until I'm over twenty-one. :P

I love Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I play it over and over, I've memorized every inch of every layout, I know where everything is, and I can recite to you everyone's lines word for word!

Gandrayda: If we don't make it to the top in time, we can kiss this planet goodbye.
Rundas: Hey, relax. We're the good guys. Justice will prevail and all that stuff, right, Samus?

;D Love that part every time. Rundas is pure epicness. :)

MatthiasMan

Phoowy. I coulda mailed it to you....

Nightfire

:P Not my rules, it's my parent's rules. And I'm nae gonna combat them. Besides, I rarely ever play video games anyway, because I'm almost always on the computer or outside.

MatthiasMan

Gears

Do they have to make Samus so... buxom? It's a little overrated, and not too necessary...
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Nightfire

I know. I was super annoyed how in Metroid: Other M, then when Samus is wearing her armor, everything is fine, but when he armor is off, then for some reason, they made her hips wider than her shoulders!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?! Does Retro Studios not know about human proportions or something?

eualaia

if your using an older tv it might distort things like what happened with metroid prime 3 once, the space pirate's head seemed to enlarge...
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Nightfire on April 23, 2012, 05:43:58 PM
I know. I was super annoyed how in Metroid: Other M, then when Samus is wearing her armor, everything is fine, but when he armor is off, then for some reason, they made her hips wider than her shoulders!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?! Does Retro Studios not know about human proportions or something?
Really? I haven't tried Other M yet.

Nightfire

Quote from: eualaia on April 23, 2012, 07:01:14 PM
if your using an older tv it might distort things like what happened with metroid prime 3 once, the space pirate's head seemed to enlarge...

Trust me, it has nothing to do with my tv. And yes, MatthiasMan, they made her out of proportion whenever she was in her Zero Suit. The few scenes where it showed her wearing normal clothes, like a jacket and normal pants, then she was perfectly in proportion, but as soon as she was in her Zero Suit.......her hips became wider that her shoulders. That's why I never play Other M anymore. But Anthony Higgs was awesome; he's my all-time favorite Metroid character.