Do you want the crew to go to redwall?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Gonff the Mousethief

So, here is my idea of this Roleplay:

The Woodbounds, a fox tribe living in eastern Mossflower, are in conflict. Not only is Chief Tailford's son, Marshall the oddly colored blue fox, not willing to accept the title of Chief, but the Wolf pack, The Rockthrivers,  are moving closer to the base by day. The Woodbounds pushed back The Rockthrivers many seasons ago, creating a hatred between the tribes. Tailford cannot guarantee a Chief for the tribe after the war, so he tries to entrust the leadership with his son. Marshall dislikes the tribe, and cannot stand the thought of leading it. What will happen to this divided tribe? Will the war change these Foxes fates?

Ok, well here is the character sheet. Please note that we need a Chief for the Rockthrivers and some companions for Marshall. Please either make your chacter either a wolf or fox, but if you want a different species, just ask me. Thanks! Oh, and my people are Marshall and Tailford by the way. You may also have up to three characters.

Name:
Description:
Hobbies:
Personal Story:

I hope to see people join!

My Characters:

Name: Marshall Woodbound
Species: Fox
Weapon: Axe, Bow, Sgian Dubh
Description: He is a tall lad, with his fir being a rich blue. He wears a raccoon hat upon his head, and enjoys being in his loose blue and black tunic, the back being covered by his black cape and hood.  His bright blue eyes are very good, as well as his ears. He is stubborn sometimes, but will submit to authority.
Hobbies: Archery, Exploring, and poetry
Personal Story: He grew up as the son of a Chief, so he naturally got pampered. His mother died while he was 2, so his Father, Tailford, had to rule the tribe by himself. Marshall never liked the tribe, for they where selfish and rude. He did meet some friends, who liked to join him exploring and in different activities. As he grew, he noticed how brutal the tribe had become, leading to a hatred for it. To this day, Marshall wants nothing to do with it.

Name: Tailford Woodbound
Weapon: Two Double-Bladed Axes
Description: He wears a crown made of a dim bronze, lined with four rubies and four emeralds. His fur is the typical color of a fox, and has a dark brown eyes. The cloak he wears is brown, and lined at the bottom with gold. This is usual dress, unless his put on his silver battle armor.
Hobbies: Ruling, planning battle strategies
Personal Story: He became Chief at an early age of 20, after his father Rudtyur died. He was married to a beautiful young for named Folisha and had a son named Marshall. His ruling was not very good, but it got worse after his wife died. He took very little care of Marshall, letting bonding between them become a minimum. When word of the Rockthrivers where marching, he took action by planning with his captains.

HanNorwood:

Name: Stentsill (Stent) Harlsson
Weapon: One of his crutches and a dagger.
Description: Small and crippled, with one leg that is twisted and weak. His fur is dusty brown, and one ear is slightly bent. He wears a white linen shirt, a brown leather belt with a copper buckle, and dark trousers. He has a crutch he made himself out of Alder wood, which helps him walk with less pain.
Hobbies: Inventing, tinkering, freedom.
Personal Story: Born to a small family of foxes who lived at the edge of the village, Stent never received good treatment because of his crippled leg. At about 10 seasons/years, he made himself a crutch out of a Alder tree near his home. His father promptly broke it. Furious at this, and harboring 10 years of bitterness, he stole a dagger, some food, and a bag, then set out. He carved himself a new crutch, and went to look for a better place to live. Eventually, after roughly 10 years wandering around an begging, he designed and constructed a house near the center of the village.

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Unimaginative

If it's alright, I'd like him to be one of Marshall's older friends.

Name: Stentsill (Stent) Harlsson
Weapon: One of his crutches and a dagger.
Description: Small and crippled, with one leg that is twisted and weak. His fur is dusty brown, and one ear is slightly bent. He wears a white linen shirt, a brown leather belt with a copper buckle, and dark trousers. He has a crutch he made himself out of Alder wood, which helps him walk with less pain.
Hobbies: Inventing, tinkering, freedom.
Personal Story: Born to a small family of foxes who lived at the edge of the village, Stent never received good treatment because of his crippled leg. At about 10 seasons/years, he made himself a crutch out of a Alder tree near his home. His father promptly broke it. Furious at this, and harboring 10 years of bitterness, he stole a dagger, some food, and a bag, then set out. He carved himself a new crutch, and went to look for a better place to live. Eventually, after roughly 10 years wandering around an begging, he designed and constructed a house near the center of the village.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

Perfectly fine with we! Oh, and accepted. Very neat Character!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

LT Sandpaw

Name: Virren
Species: Rat
Weapon: Bow, Short Sword, Long knife.
Description: Virren is a cold and deadly thrill seeker, he seems calm and innocent on the outside, almost pleasant but inside he is a old and ruthless killer, loyal to no one he will just as easily shake your paw as slit your throat. Preferring to stay in the shadows rather then to be seen he isn't very sociable. He wears a simple black tunic with a broad belt to hold his numerous weapons. His only weakness is the urge to find a thrill in everything he does.
Hobbies: Training, exploring and fighting.
Personal Story: Virren is and has been a cold blooded mercenary since the day he was born. Trained by professionals he travels the world fighting for random employers, surprisingly he takes a challenge over end results and often changes sides during a conflict. This has made him several enemies who never live very long.

Name: Moken Redear
Weapon: Broadsword.
Description: Moken is an heavy set fox with kind heart, he is considered blunt and thick leaving him nearly friendless. One of the few creatures he was able to befriend was the chiefs son Marshall, He is a skilled warrior and loyal to the end however he isn't very bright and often quiet letting the others talk while he does what he does best, keep watch.
Hobbies: Guarding the village, collecting shiny objects and being near Marshall.

Personal Story: Moken was born into a troubled family and had always lived in the slow lane. He wasn't of much use to anybody until he befriended the chiefs son Marshall. Immensely loyal to the other fox he would do anything for him. When Moken was still young his skill with the broadsword became evident, because of his friendship with Marshall he was given a position as one of the villages guards, and has been ever since.

Gonff the Mousethief

Both accepted! But may I ask, is Virren on neither side?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

LT Sandpaw

Usually, I'm hoping he will fall in with the foxes on a mission from the wolves, or something like that. Mostly he's just going to be my falling bodies character, to keep thing interesting.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 15, 2014, 04:03:41 PM
Sure and Sure!

Oh, awesome!

Name:Arya Brushtail
Species:Squirrel
Weapon: Bow and arrows, hand-and-a-half sword, dagger.
Description: Nut brown fur, black ears, hazel eyes, light brown tunic, grass green belt and dark brown sandals.
Hobbies: Dancing, singing, and playing her fiddle.
Personal Story: Arya lived with her parents by the River Moss until she was twelve, then she wandered off on her own. She found a small abandoned hut and has lived there when she wasn't wandering.

There! Good?

Gonff the Mousethief

Sounds good! Please include it Cornflower, for it would give me a basis on your character, but if not it's fine.  ;)
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Ugh. . .. . . . . Okay. Gimme a little while to think it up.*Mutters about how I hate histories*

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

LT Sandpaw

It appears no one wants to be a wolf. ;D