Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Lady Amber

OOC:We kinda need an Abbot/Abbess.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC:Or we can have a badgermum in charge.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

OOC-
Here's the Abbot.

IC-
Abbot Litho was shocked at the amount of animals--vermin and woodlanders alike--that rushed into his Abbey. The mouse had seen them running toward Redwall from his window.
What were they running from?
He adjusted his glasses and made his way downstairs to the gates, where the Abbeydwellers were closing them.

Roscoe just nearly made it in, and stood panting in the center.
"...Some friends you are...Leavin' me like that..."

Lady Amber

Arlane, now that the doors were closed, allowed herself a moment to breath. She looked up and saw the Abbott making his way toward them. "There's vermin out there," she panted.

Ashleg

Litho gazed around the area, nodding at a mouse who just walked up to him.
"Get the maidens and dibbuns in Cavern Hole, quick, we must protect them in case this turns into a war..." He paused, watching as the mouse left and sending Gridjaw and Roscoe awkward glances. He cleared his throat, looking at Arlane.
"..And I see that there's vermin in here as well. Pardon me for asking, but should I be concerned?"
Roscoe slunk around until he made his way up to the Abbot. He sniggered and poked him in the shoulder.
"Hey buddy, got any viddles on ya? Eh?!"
"Not at the moment," Abbot Litho gritted his teeth as he spoke and moved to the other side of Arlane.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte got to the gates after killing plenty of Flitchaye. He knocked on them and said "I have come to give you aid! Open your gates quickly!"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

The gates were opened for Ashenwyte to get in and then closed soon after.
Litho waved his paw at Roscoe in a shooing motion. "Stop staring at me, please, whatever your name is, I don't have any food! Okay, you're in, welcome, badger. W-what can we do for you?" He was becoming stressed from having so many newcomers at once.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Some medicine please, I've been stabbed here, here, here,here and here.", pointing to places all over his body.

Ashleg

"'E stabbed himself," Roscoe sneered, pacing in a circle.
"I see." Litho nodded. "Well, Redwall cannot deny anybeast of help. Come, follow me, I'll lead you to the infirmary..."

Lady Ashenwyte

"Weasel, you should be grateful for that trinket I gave you." he said following the Abbot. "And Father Abbot, I'll follow you"

Ashleg

Roscoe snorted. "I'm plannin' t' make it inta a necklace 'er something, so shuddup!"

Litho climbed the stairs that lead to the sickbay, and gestured to the door.
"Alright, Sister Silvie will take care of you...But before you go, I hope you don't mind me asking, but who are those vermin, and what happened out there?"

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte told him everything that happened. "I'll go and find her,but one thing first, take me to Martin" he said.

Ashleg

"Martin?" Litho cocked his head. "Do you mean the tapestry?"

Lady Ashenwyte

"Ayup, take me to the tapestry, whatever that is"

LT Sandpaw

Casta sat still rigid with pain, the broken shaft of a spear protruded from his leg and one of his ears was torn and bleeding heavily. Hidden in the branches of a tall tree he had climbed, Casta had escaped the Flichaye's wrath.
Taking shallow breaths he bit down on a thick stick pulling strongly on the spear haft. It came free easily, ripping his cloak into shreds he bandaged the wound quickly. That done he check the rest of his injuries making sure none were life threatening.
Without wasting a moment more, he set off for the Abbey wondering if any of the others made it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro