News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Hickory

Asher saw Casta approaching. He quickly notched an arrow to his bow, on the lookout for Flithaye as he yelled to Casta. "Quick, run! If the flitchaye reach you you'll be dead!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Is Asher on the wall tops or on the ground outside the Abbey?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

OOC: walltops

BIC: Sister Lily scurried down the stairs to where Ashenwyte stood infront of martin. She hurriedly attended to the wounds, remarking as she did so. "Well, a badger, aye? You'd better get up the infirminary, or you'll drop dead."

Lady Amber

Arlane opened the gate a bit so Casta could get in. "Hurry, Casta!" she yelled.

Russa Nodrey

Now that the gate was closed, Thorn knew that they were safe. The otter had visited the Abbey before, and knew his way around; he headed down to the kitchens to get something to eat.
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Casta limped though the gate ducking a thrown spear, behind him the abbey creatures slammed the large gates shut. Nodding his thanks to the creatures he allowed some of the mice to check his leg which was still bleeding.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte turned to Sister Lily, "Oh, it's  nothing, my majikku stops me from dropping dead instantly, now, let's get to the infirmary"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Arlane decided to go down to the kitchens; she was hungry after the recent events. Walking through Great Hall, she came into the kitchen. She found a platter of scones, and started eating.

Hickory

OOC: Scartooth, is what Ashenwyte just did PPing? Not sure. Also, are the flitchaye charging, or staying in the woodlands? And last, who else is on the walltop?

BIC: "Yes, yes, let's go." the Sister said fussily. "Luckily I got a new load of herbs from our Gardener recently."

Asher smrked to himself. These Flitchaye were bad fighters. He considered returning to hiis home as soon as the vermiin threat was gone.

Ashleg

OOC-
Possibly.
And I think the Flitchaye are retreating, and I don't know who else is up there.

Lady Amber

Arlane saw the otter they had met earlier in the woods. She walked over. "What's your name?" she asked, trying to be friendly.

Hickory

OOC: OK

BIC: Asher fired off an arrow, and it caught a Flitchaye right above it's head, ripping off the mask and cover. "Ha, they're just stunted weasels."

Ashleg

Roscoe followed the Abbot around, looking for the chance to make some kind of snide remark.
He could feel the tension coming off of the mouse.
"Ay, what, does this bother you?"

Hickory

Asher, returning to the main Abbey building for extra arrows, heard Roscoe's remark. "Hi, weasel. You don't say that to the Abbot. The Abbey's no place for insolent remarks, and I won't hear any from you

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay, one question: What am I doing? And, Sage, I believe so.