Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Izeroth

Gridjaw heard footsteps and turned around. Realizing he had been caught in the act of stealing, Gridjaw punched the badger in the face, pulled the beautiful sword all the way out of the case, and made a run for the main gate. He doubted the badger would be very injured by getting punched, but it might buy him a little time.

Ashleg

Roscoe slunk into the back room and made sure to close the door.
He gazed around, concluding that he was alone.
It wasn't like anyone could spot him, since there weren't any windows anyways.
Why would he want a scone when he could have an entire cake? And have to do chores for mice, nevertheless? He wasn't afraid of any old Badgermum!

Hickory

Asher sharpened his drink on the wall, thinking about the two vermin. Roscoe would cause no permanent harm, he was two young and inexperienced. It was the stoat that he felt suspicious about. Asher liked his lips and sheathed the blade.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Casta patted the Abbot's shoulder reassuringly. "Actually Abbot, there is something you can do for us, would you mind letting us squirrels out the back gate, we have an appointment with some Flitchaye." Casta touched the sling tied around his waist.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Asher hurried up behind Casta, ready for action.

Ashleg

"...Got it. Here, follow me. I keep the key in my pocket, but the cellarkeeper has a few spares if you'd ever need one," he said, digging around for the key.
Litho grinned, pulling it out of his robe.
"Aha! Here we go, now in...Okay, there. Done."

Roscoe gritted his teeth, thinking again.
What if the badger was dangerous? It must've taken them long to make that cake. Something inside him told him no. It was huge. He shouldn't eat their cake.
...But then again, what have I to lose? Roscoe thought.

LT Sandpaw

Casta motioned for Asher to take the lead. "You know these trees better then I do I'm new here."

Hickory

Asher hooded and crept slowly out. He quickly scrambled up the first tree he meet and beaconed for Arya and Casta to follow.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte ran after the stoat, only pausing to tell the abbot that the Sword had been stolen.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

hidden high among the trees the squirrels watched the Flitchaye scramble around yelling at each other. They were is some kind of built up frenzy screaming and yelling, waving weapons in the air. Casta had counted around three hundred of them but it was hard too count with them moving so much. he checked his stone pouch assuming he had thirty stones he whipped one out striking one of the larger weasels square in the head.
"Hello Flichaye." He called waving at them before disappearing into the foliage, closely followed by a series of spears and arrows. Catching one of the said spears Casta dropped down to a lower branch flinging the weapon into the closest Flichaye. His wounded leg throbbing Casta climbed a little higher and adjusted the bandage.

Hickory

Asher growled at Casta. "Hurry up, we can address that wound soon, if you stop playing. Those Flitchaye won't hesitate to follow us." He shot a quick arrow off and climbed to a different tree, beacon ink for the others to follow.

Ashleg

"Stolen??" The Abbot asked frantically,  "By whom?"

Hickory

Sister Lily stepped into the room, calling to Ashenwyte."You, badger, there are wounds I must address, and soon. Come now!"

LT Sandpaw

"Isn't that the idea?" Casta asked jumping up and flinging another stone catching a weasel in the shoulder. slowly drawing the enraged creatures towards the Abbey's ambush.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Stoat stole sword" was all he said before running in the direction of the stoat.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.