Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Lady Amber

Arlane ran up onto the wall, peeking over the edge to see if she could see the squirrels or any Flitchaye.

Søren

Dakar was swiftly moving across the bottom of the wall, when he saw a otter looking around near the top. He stoped immediately, and buried his dark form in the shadows.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

OOC: Arlane is actually an otter, not a squirrel.

Søren

Lady Ashenwyte

The branch on to which Ashenwyte was clinging on was cracking. He jumped to another strong branch, muttering "Badgers and trees don't mix well, do they?"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Asher was scouting and suddenly encountered the badger. He grinned and said, "Need some help?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Asher jumped down to the ground and heaved a dead log underneath the badger's footpads. "There. That stoat went north. Sorry I can't help you, but we have some Flitchaye to attend to." He leaped into a nearby alder and swung back off to where Casta was.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

"All the squirrels have left, and nobeast has stayed to fight," Thorn replied.
Freddy

Søren

Meanwhile, at the bottom of the abbey walls, Dakar felt every stone, every brick, trying to find a secluded entrance. He didn't want to be overly announced by using the main gate.

Lady Amber

Arlane saw the squirrels in the trees, but didn't notice the badger at the base of the wall. She continued looking in the direction of the Flitchaye, wondering if any would come out of the shelter of the woods.

Søren

Nero was making his way around the Abbey when he found a small door. He rattled the handle, trying to get in.
Locked.
He pulled on the door handle hard, and it gave way with a clanking sound. Opening the door, he went in.

Ashleg

Roscoe shrieked and dove under the table, the tablecloth blocking the badger from seeing him.
Thank goodness, he thought, heart beating madly.
What if that was the Badgermum? Had she seen him eating the cake?

Søren

Nero thought he heard something as he stepped in, but dismissed it as nothing. Slowly and quietly, he sneaked through the kitchen to the door to the Main Abbey.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte slipped off the branch and went inside the Abbey. As he was hungry, he went to the kitchen to get some food when he noticed the door opening and drew his sword.