News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Søren

Nero was making his way across the kitchen and reached the door to main abbey. Slowly, he pushed it open and slipped in.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Even with his shooting skill Casta only had thirty shots, wrapping the now useless sling around his waist he watched as a large portion of the Flitchaye fled into  Mossflower. Having not expected to win so easily Casta waited a full minute to see if they returned. When they didn't he jumped from his perch to the forest floor and trotting back to the Abbey keeping a carful eye out for any nearby Flitchaye.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Wait, I thought Corny had a plan...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 22, 2015, 02:56:24 PM
Wait, I thought Corny had a plan...

OOC: You are supposed to use OOC before non character massages. And I thought Corny dropped out.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

OOC: He he he, massages... ok, yeah.

Asher shrugged, and said to Casta, "I'm not going back to the Abbey. See you around, and call if you need help." With a wink, Asher leaped of to his ash home.

Lady Amber

OOC: We could still use Corny's plan, even if she has dropped out.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Izeroth

OOC: Aren't you guys going to chase after me? I did steal the sword, after all. On another note, snakes have a way of running into villains, don't they?

Gridjaw ran through the forest. Having long since thrown his spear aside, he now held the sword with both paws. It was incredibly solid, and yet surprisingly light. It must have the possession of a great warrior-- who else could fashion such an incredible weapon?

Gridjaw sat by some large rocks for a brief rest. He had barely sat down before he heard a loud hiss coming from the rocks...

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashleg

Lady Amber

OOC: Nero has gotten inside the Abbey, Gridjaw has run into snakes, and Asher has gone home.

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Amber

Izeroth

OOC: Can we just get back to the point of the thread?  :P