News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Søren

OOC: Please do.
BIC:
Nero was walking down the lonely hall. No one in sight. Quietly, he sneaked in and up a stairwell. Not knowing where it leads, he continued up, ever alert.

I'm retired from the forum

Dannflor

OOC: Ok breath hi I'm here gasp Where do I fit in?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Søren

OOC:I don't know, I suppose just jump in.
BIC:
Nero tried to open the door at the top of the stairwell. It slowly creaked open. Quietly, he slipped in. He was treated by a sight of a long hallway.
This must be the dormitories. He though to himself.
He didn't want to make his presence known until he had laid the groundwork. He decided he needed somewhere to hide for a few  minutes. He snuck into an empty room and sat.

Lady Amber

Arlane sat down on the wall top, tossing her dagger into the air and catching it as it came falling down.
OOC: So have the Flitchaye gone for good, or are we gonna go through with the plan?

Izeroth

OOC:  I stole the Sword of Martin. Shouldn't you all be panicking right now?

Lady Amber

OOC: Some of us don't know, although Ashenwyte knows, so he should probably tell the Abbot. Also, where is Scartooth?

Izeroth

OOC: He already told the abbot..

Lady Amber

Izeroth

OOC: As he was chasing me through the building. 

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte tromped off tot he infirmary to get his wounds treated.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Asher was just returning home when he heard the distinct crashing through the undergrowth. Peering out between two bushes, he noticed the stoat, Gridjaw, making his way across the forest with the sword of Martin. Asher stepped out, notched an arrow to his bowstring, pointed it at the stoat's throat, and said, "One step further into this forest, and your neck will bloody this arrow. Hand the sword over."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dannflor

Søren

Quote from: Dannflor on February 03, 2015, 02:29:29 PM
OOC: So How?
OOC: Just start. Like, maybe your charicter walking up to the abbey or something like that

Dannflor

OOC: Ok I'm gonna read it all first!

LT Sandpaw

Following the abbey dwellers into the building itself Casta was surprised by the height of the distance roof. Trotting to catch up with the Abbot, Casta pointed at the massive tapestry.
"Who's that mouse abbot?" He asked.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro