Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Izeroth

Gridjaw froze. "No need t'be 'asty, squirrel. I ain't goin' t-"

His voice was cut off as an enormous adder slid out of the rocks. After letting out a bloodcurdling hiss, it fixed its eyes upon the two beasts.

Hickory

OOC: Do you control the adder? I don't want to PP.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

OOC: I will control the adder. It's ok to do damage to the adder, but please don't kill it without my consent.

Hickory

Asher, startled by the sudden appearance of the adder, jumped up and, by luck, grabbed an overhanging branch, and climbed higher to avoid the snake. He bit his lip, think of a way to outsmart the stoat.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Could some one give me a brief recap?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

OOC: So Gridjaw and Asher are kinda fighting off an Adder, Casta is at the abbey (I think) and, well, now one else has really posted.

Izeroth

Copperscale was hungry. Despite having eaten several shrews a few days ago, he was already feeling the urge for fresh prey.

Seeing the squirrel jump in a tree to avoid him, the adder hissed with delight. He liked prey that was smart; it made the meal much more interesting.

Lady Ashenwyte

After the Sister patched him up, Ashenwyte went out and followed the weasel tracks. He had almost reached the end of them when he froze. Right in front of him was an adder. He drew his sword and snarled "Beast, enough of you tasting innocents! Taste my blade!"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Asher called down to Ashenwyte. "I'll distact the thing and you kill it, alright?" He then dropped a little lower, hanging with his tail onto a branch. The adder turned to face him.

LT Sandpaw

After having the Abbot ignore him Casta wandered the Abbey and after finding nothing to interest him he headed out to pond just in time to see the badger leave. Following at a distance he heard a snake hiss and a few shouts. Racing forward he came across a large adder already fighting Asher and Ashenwyte.

Picking up a stone that was laying nearby he hurled it at the snake watching it bounce uselessly off its scales. Weaponless he backed away hoping the other two would be able to fight it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

Since there wasn't much else to do, Arlane decided to go to the orchard. She liked it there; the smell of fresh fruit and the sound of birdsong made it very enjoyable. Leaning against a tree, she picked an apple off a branch and took a bite.

Izeroth

"Beast! Enough of you tasting innocents! Taste my blade!"

"Foolssss," Hissed Copperscale. "Copperssscale is hungry."

The huge adder ducked to the side to avoid the Badger's blade, then slammed his body against the tree.

Gridjaw swung his sword at the adder's side, watching as it bounced harmlessly off the scales. Before the stoat could attack again, the adder reared up and threw him into the undergrowth.

Hickory

Asher took the opportunity and swung down from the tree, stabbing at the adder with his arrow.

LT Sandpaw

Rushing after Gridjaw Casa attempted to pull the sword from his paws.

"Give me that stoat."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

"No!" Gridjaw yelled. "It's mine!"

Eye glaring with hatred, he swung the sword at Casta.

Copperscale hissed as the arrow bounced harmlessly off his scales.