Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Søren

"ARGHHH!!!" Cried Dakar as the dagger stabed into his foot. He fell back against a shelve of barrels, which started to fall down on the two of them.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

Arlane wandered into the Abbey and aimlessly walked into the kitchens. She poured herself some strawberry cordial from a pitcher. Her ears suddenly perked up as she heard a crash coming from the cellars. She poked her head into the open doorway. "Hello?" she said.

Ashleg

"GET OUTTA DA WAY!" Roscoe screeched, scrambling around in place because Arlane blocked the door.
He eventually dove behind her, not really caring if Dakar was hurt by the shelf or not.
As long as he was okay.

Lady Ashenwyte

The badger dropped down on his fours and ploughed through the mass of bodies, smashing many and ran through the Flitchaye, hurrying to the Abbey.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Arrow after arrow flew from Asher's bow as he hurried after Ashenwyte. After picking off the last of the vermin, he shouldered the bow and slowed to a quick stride.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Arlane had no idea of what was happening. She saw some barrels tumble down, and a glimpse of a badger. A weasel darted behind her, as she tripped over a random barrel. She fell heavily.

Abbess Mhera

Fern cursed as a group of Flitcheye appeared as she rounded a corner. The otter wasted no time, attacking left and right with her javelin and powerful strikes of her rudder until the path was clear once again. She didn't pause to attend to her cuts and scrapes, running full pelt for the safety of Redwall Abbey.

Lady Amber

Hickory

OOC: Abbess, most of the flitchaye are dead, if not all. Earier they waged war on the abbey, with disastirous results.

Lady Amber

Arlane sat up with a groan. Unsheathing her dagger, she pointed it at the weasel and stood up, wincing. "What are you doing down here?" she questioned angrily.

Søren

Nero got up slowly, rubbing his head.
"I'll tell you. This coward followed me down here to attack me!"
Nero was still stumbling at his feet, and struggling to gain his complete balance.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte slipped into the Abbey via the East Wallgate and walked to the Cellars, hoping to get a drink. When he got there, he stared at the spilled drinks in horror and shouted "What is going on? Why is there fine October ale on the floor?" He then heard Nero. "Followed you down here? Why? And, will you explain why this little fiasco has occured here?" he said.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Asher leapt off of an elm onto the parapet. Casually walking down thhe stairs, he watched for any signs of a problem. He didn't like vermin, and Roscoe was uppermost in his mind.

Lady Amber

"I have no idea," Arlane said in answer to Ashenwyte's question. "I heard a crash and came down here, and found these two." She indicated the badger and weasel.
"I don't remember seeing you in the Abbey before," she said to Nero. "Who are you?"

Søren

Turning toward the beasts that weren't there before, Nero said "My name is Nero Dakar. I've been near your Abbey for several days, scouting it. I needed food, and took some from your kitchen." He continued with an angry tone to his voice.
"Then this scum crumb attacked me!"