Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Ashleg

"You're the scum crum!" Roscoe shrieked. "A lousy, no-good, frogwallopin' scum-crum! An' I 'av' the right ta follow ya, jus' like you've the right ta steal from the kitchens!" The weasel panted and twirled one of his whiskers. "...Plus, you knocked it over. Heh."

Lady Amber

"Let's see what the Abbot has to say about this," Arlane said firmly, grabbing the weasel by the collar and attempting to pull him along.

Ashleg

"'Ey, paws off! Leggo!" Roscoe yelped and scrabbled in the opposite direction.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte looked at Arlane and "Do not treat him differently because of his species" he said and offered his paw to Nero. "We'll get you to see the Abbot, and  then we'll get ye cleaned and fed."
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Asher strode jauntily in and looked at the four. "Well, well, what's going on? Roescoe, I thought you'd behave yourself."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

"You actually thought this vermin would behave?" Arlane scoffed, meanwhile wondering if Asher was being sarcastic or not. She continued trying to pull Roscoe along.

Søren

Nero took Ashenwyte's hand, immediately having a new admiration for the older badger. "Thank you sir." Nero walked along with the others, leaving the Cellers.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Asher ash out into Great Hall, turned only to mark the progress of Arlane and the others.

OOC: Now what?

Ashleg

OOC-
The Abbot's still in the courtyard.

IC-
Roscoe gritted his teeth as he was dragged along the floor by Arlane, only to look up at Asher and stuck his tongue out in a similar way to what a naughty dibbun would do.

Lady Amber

Arlane dragged Roscoe into Great Hall, and brought him before the Abbot. "Father Abbot, this weasel attacked him," here she pointed to Nero, "for no reason."

Hickory

Ash stepped up as well, addressing Arlane. "If I may have a say, I would like to remind Arlane that she shouldn't say roscoe did somehting we don't have evidence of. Weasell, what have you got to say for yourself?"

Lady Amber

"I suppose you're right," Arlane replied. "Well?" she said to the weasel.

Mittens The Mousemaid

A small mouse-maid scurried past, scribbling something with a quill and a leaf. She nibbled slightly on the feather of quill then kept writing, "A cherry cordial, candied chestnuts, fruit cake...maybe some cheese and scones." She murmured, her rose tinted dress fluttering after her. She suddenly stopped, whirled around and walked past again, "Wrong way," She muttered, scurrying past again.
I am Mittens the Mousemaid. I may be a girl but I am NOT weak.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Welcome to the forums, Mittens!  :) You have to fill out a sign-up sheet in the RP's OOC (Out of Character) thread to join.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Abbess Mhera

Fern entered the Abbey later than the others, having been injured by a lone weasel who thought he'd stumbled upon easy prey. Wincing, she rubbed her shoulder, fairly sure it was broken. She'd never been here before, and stumbled around in confusion, half dazed by pain.