Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Ashleg

Roscoe rubbed his ear tenderly, sticking his tongue out at her and standing up before glancing at Ashenwyte. "Are ya kidding? You're the same badger that nearly killed me outside, an' then took out some slave chains and threatened ta put 'em on me!" The weasel shoved past him. "Don't touch me." He spat.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Fine. Have it your way. Just remember that I won't shed a tear at your grave when you die of poisoning." he said and entered the main building.

OOC: Can we have a vermin horde attack Redwall? The RP is getting slightly stagnant.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

OOC- Yes, just not right away.  ;)

IC-
Roscoe frowned and started down the corridor, clutching his side and mumbling to himself.
"I wasn't...I wasn't even poisoned. Addlebrained fool."
He peeked inside the messy cellar room and sneered.

Ashleg

OOC-
I don't know if we're supposed to bump things, but since nobody's replied for a few days here goes...

Lady Ashenwyte

"Heh, that weasel has no idea of infection or wounds. Well, better not cry over spilt milk." said Ashenwyte and went to the kitchens to get something to eat.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

Roscoe sniggered, "Ey, Nero-Nero, you in there? How're we gonna manage this, eh?"

Søren

"Well" started Nero, "you can take the mop, and I'll put the barrels back up."
He thought to himself "Its not like your tall enough....."
Nero started to pick up the barrels, one by one, and hefting them up and onto the shelf.

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

Roscoe snatched the mop and twirled it expertly in his paw.
"Tch, of course I haveta do the dirty work. A mighty woodlander such as yerself is jus' too grand to fix his own mess!"

Lady Amber

Ashleg

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte walked back to the Cellars, where he grabbed a mop and started wiping the floor, whistling. "Ah, it's a nice day today. You two should to the Kitchens and try to explain this mess and apologise to poor ol' Cellarhog? He's not in a good mood, so beware. I'll just mop the floor until you come back." he said and continued mopping the floor.

Ashleg

"Apologize, my tail!" Roscoe spat.
"It was him who knocked it down. I don't even live here!"

Lady Ashenwyte

"Everyone thinks you're the culprit, and that he has no part in it. You better apologise, for your sake, and mine, as I have grown quite fond of you." he said and continued mopping up, before curtly adding. "Oh, and please do stop spitting everywhere."

Ashleg

"You have grown fond of me? That's funny, because this is just the second time we're talking." Roscoe sneered. "Ah, an' I'll spit if I want and apologize if I want. I don't want to do the latter."

Lady Ashenwyte

"Hrm, I have. Just don't spit in the barrels, for Jacque's sake!" he said, and continued mopping the floor.