Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Russa Nodrey

Thorn followed the badger and squirrel, an arrow nocked to his bow.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte hid behind some bushes and whispered while tossing javelins to beasts with no projectile weapons.
" Hide and when I say so, beasts with projectiles fire and the others charge in with my javelins, okay?"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Asher replied from the trees. "I have some healing materials here, in case of an injury." A arrow was stretched on his bow.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Good ,but whisper, those savages would slay us!"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

"Agreed. Just give the word!" replied Asher, his teeth gritted from the strength required to hold the arrow ready to fire.

Lady Ashenwyte

Noticing the efforts of some to keep their weapon nocked, Ashenwyte roared "Sentou Kaishi!!! Fire!!!" Hurling his javelin and throwing another javelin he took out from his pack at some Flitchaye.

Hickory

Asher's arrow meet its fate lodged in the throat of a Flitchaye. "quick, get the stoat out of there and we can go!"

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte drew his sword and charged into the Flitchaye ranks, bloodwrath pouring from his eyes. He grabbed the weasel, and almost made it back, when he felt a sharp pain in his back, he turned around and saw a barbed arrow, he made his way to safe territory before dropping the weasel and collapsing, eyes closed.

Hickory

OOC: It's a stoat.

BIC: Asher fired off an arrow at a vermin weasel who was about to stab Ashenwyte's foot paw, and made his way down to take care of the wound oh Ashenwyte's  back. "Barbed arrow, this'll be tough." he muttered to himself. Calling out, he shouted, "Thorn! Are you out there? See if you can get the rest back to the Abbey, now! The Flitchaye are working themselves up again!"

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Woops.  :D

Ashenwyte groaned in a low voice, "No use, it's poisoned, I can feel it, go to the Abbey, I'll hold them off here". Saying so, he got up and drew his sword "Sentou Kaishi!!" he roared before charging into the Flitchaye.

Hickory

Asher glanced pitifully at the wounded badger charging into battle. "Well, I can't stop him now. I hope he makes it back to the Abbey. Maybe Thorn heard my call? Maybe not." Turning,  he stabbed a pursuing Flitchaye with an arrow. "Ha, take that! I think I'll head back to home, restock quiver, grab some provisions, and leave for redwall!" He smiled.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte charged into the Flitchaye, killing scores before being brought to his knees by a score of spears. "Hah, vermin, you won't get the honour of sending this badger to The Dark Forest" saying that he stabbed himself with his blade and fell unconscious.

Hickory

Asher, just about to set out, hearb the triumphant cries of Flitchaye. "OH no! Sounds like the badger has been killed. If those Flitchaye head for the Abbey..." Asher raced off throught the trees.

OOC: Great! Absoballylutely no one who can post, unless Lord Ash has a second character.  (nudge nudge, wink wink. We need a badgermum!)

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 01, 2015, 04:16:56 PM
Asher, just about to set out, hearb the triumphant cries of Flitchaye. "OH no! Sounds like the badger has been killed. If those Flitchaye head for the Abbey..." Asher raced off throught the trees.

OOC: Great! Absoballylutely no one who can post, unless Lord Ash has a second character.  (nudge nudge, wink wink. We need a badgermum!)

OOC:He isn't dead yet. Or I might just make a Badgermum.

Hickory

OOC: you stabbed yourself with a sword!