News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Søren

Dakarhad heard the slight movment of the weasel. Slowly, cautiously, he drew his slightly oversized sword. He knew how to use it, just never had on anything that fought back. He quickly shuffled to the pantry, and stuffed an assortment of things into his pockets. He moved from station to station, grabbing all the food he could. Then he noticed the now empty cake tray. Was someone in the room with him?

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

"Knock him out and put him on my back. I'll give you a ride back to the abbey too" Ashenwyte said.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

He makes so much noise when he walks, Roscoe thought, getting ready to make a run for it. After all, the door stood wide open. At the sound of Dakar's blade, he imminently jumped up and bumped his head on the table.
"Drat!" He hissed.

Hickory

OOC: Izeroth has to agree to it.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Abbess Mhera

OOC: hey guys I got accepted into this RP recently what would be the best time for me to come into the story?

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Now.  :P We need to be more active.

Izeroth

Gridjaw ducked away from the badger, but fell flat from the squirrel's stone. Desperately, he got up and ran away, leaving the sword behind him.

Hickory

Asher wiped the bloody arrow on a tuf of grass and retreived the sword. Holding it reverently, he began walking back to the Abbey. "C'mon Ash, we better go."

Abbess Mhera

Fern Willowford watched the commotion with a frown. The young otter had only just arrived on the scene, drawn there by the sounds of a scuffle. She was going to help, but the commotion was over by the time she arrived. She approached the light grey squirrel with darker patches of fur cautiously. Her javelin was out in case more trouble arrived, but she held it lightly to her side, as she didn't want to threaten the squirrel: woodlanders were often friendly beasts. She approached slowly, smiling in a friendly manner. "You all right there, matey? I heard the trouble and rushed to help, but it looks like ya handled it yourself just fine".

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte interrupted the two beasts, "We need to make it back to the Abbey as soon as possible, I sense that evil has come into the Abbey after many seasons. Hop on to my back and we'll be there in a flash." Saying so, the badger dropped onto his four legs and beckoned the two beasts to come onto him.

Abbess Mhera

Fern was a bit unsure of how safe it this was. However, the badgers tone belayed no argument and she returned her javelin to the sheath on her back and hopped on, grabbing onto his shoulders for purchase. Despite the threat of evil, a little thrill went through her at the prospect of visiting Redwall Abbey. She'd heard tales of how wonderful a place it was: kind beasts and the best of food. She was not a stranger to a fight, if there was trouble, she'd be ready to fight. "I can't abide evil. I'll fight with ya an' make em sorry they ever threatened the peace of goodbeasts!"

LT Sandpaw

Casta watched in amusement as the badger dropped down to carry them shaking his head.

"Nay sir, I will run." He said smoothly taking off at a fast pace towards the abbey his paws thumping the ground strongly thinking critically that he needed a weapon.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Abbess Mhera

Fern smiled at the brash attitude of the grey squirrel. She didn't want to refuse the help of these creatures, however carrying her would only slow the badger down. She slid off his back, smiling at him. "Thanks for the offer, mate, but I can run just fine by myself". Paws thumping, the young otter took off at a brisk pace, following the direction the squirrel was running. She frowned as she saw that he was unarmed. If she could catch up to him, she could lend him one of her weapons. She increased her pace, but stopped when the sound of rushing water sounded in her ears. Smiling she veered left and gulped down mouthfuls of the refreshing river water before diving in. Like most otters, she was a strong swimmer and had no trouble swimming against the powerful current. After five minutes or so, she jumped out, shaking the water from her fur and looking for the squirrel. He was only a few paces away and she broke into a run to catch up to him. "Need a weapon?" she asked, "I can spare one of mine". After all, there was no need for her to have both her javelin and her sling and stones if another creature needed a weapon.