The Extrememly Serious Topic (DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 24, 2011, 02:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

it's kind of that sort of thing where it's hard to explain because you just know how to do it, but not how to put it in words.  At least that's what it's like for me.

Dannflower Reguba

Same here...

Say someone tells you something SUPER obvious and you reply, "Oh REEEALLLYY" that's sarcasm.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

GAAA! If you'd left out the wow you would have hadit! wow really is alot different than REALLY? See what I mean?  :D

I'm training someone to be sarcastic.... Why doesn't that sound right?  :D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

hahahahah your so funny andrew! your the least sarcastic person i know! my shadow is more sarcastic than you  ;)  :o  ;D

Redwallfan7

oh good, I thought you were talking about me for a second...

Dannflower Reguba

Were have you been! (to Dustin) I can be REALLY sarcastic.... Hmmmm.

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

Redwallfan7

Woops,  Sorry, I didn't see the to Dustin part.

Dannflower Reguba

Redwallfan7

Old lad? I'm a girl! Oh, I get it, you're being sarcastic again  :P

Dannflower Reguba

Actually, I didn't know you were a girl  :D and two, yes that was a form of sarcasm.  :)

Redwallfan7

Lol, you seriously didn't know I was a girl? Haha. I thought Redwaller was a girl at first :D