News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Extrememly Serious Topic (DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 24, 2011, 02:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 01, 2012, 06:27:15 PM
  I reject your reality and substitute my own!  I can't and won't laugh!
:o mythbusters fan!!  :o

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 03, 2012, 01:29:05 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on August 01, 2012, 06:27:15 PM
  I reject your reality and substitute my own!  I can't and won't laugh!
:o mythbusters fan!!  :o

Yes.  *Dorky serious face*  Whatever you do, don't laugh.  I repeat, don't laugh!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Laugh and the world laughs with you.  Laugh really hard, for no apparent reason and the world will leave you alone.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eustace Scrubb

"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Ha ha ha ha...

Wait, no! I must not laugh!!*tapes mouth shut*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Whatever you do, don't laugh.  The pillow will explode if you laugh!

Orisse

The biggest mistake ever made was neglecting the art of escape; for it is shunned and looked down upon as cowardice, just until the split second when its use is the vital variable between life and painful death.

Tiria Wildlough

Thou shalt laugh.

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL