News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Extrememly Serious Topic (DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 24, 2011, 02:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

*shuts mouth tight, trying not to succumb to infectious laughter* Helpful Friend: "Think of something sad, like dead puppies!"
Me: *breaks down in helpless laughter* Pfft...Bwahahahahahahehehe... ahahahahaha!!!
(Has that ever happened to you when nobody can settle down for the serious group photo? Someone says 'think of dead puppies', and even though everyone knows it's awful, you all start laughing.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

...or maybe it just happens to the crazy theater kids... (Ah, yes- high school plays... I feel so old.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

KitrallStreamrippler

Norham Waterpaw

Huhum....................... Oh, I can't hold it much longer........... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

rachel25

:-X........ :-\...... :-[....... :P...... :).... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D.......  :P........ 8)............. :D

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I