News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Extrememly Serious Topic (DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 24, 2011, 02:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 14, 2015, 05:10:53 PM
Huh?

*Looks at the thread's name* Everyone get serious! *Cough* *Walks up to Soren* *British accent* Soren, I have some...very...very bad news: Henry the Stable Boy...he...stole a horseshoe.
Russa, say it isn't so! SAY IT ISN'T TRUE!!! *sobs everywhere* OHHHH!! *crying really bad now* HE'LL NEVER SURVIVE IN PRISON!!! *crying and slowly falls to the floor*

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

*Gives Soren a handkerchief* *British accent* There, there, old fellow, it will be alright. We'll soon get things straightened out.
Freddy

Hickory

*walks up with Glock 18* Ve vill see about that.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

*British accent* I just want to say, that Henry was a good lad; he always did his chores in the stable, never complained, and always worked hard. And if he stole a horseshoe, I'm sure it was only because he had to, because of his impoverished state, his lack of money, as it were. That's why he stole it. He would never have done it normally.
And, well, if he dies, I'm sure he'll go to a better place. *Sniffs* I've...I've also composed a short poem in honor of him:

He worked in stables,
He fixed up wagons,
He harnessed horses,
He drank water from flagons.

We'll never forget this brave little lad,
Forever in our memory, he will be had.

*Starts crying*

LT Sandpaw

*Bangs little hammer, is wearing a massive wig and a black robe* Bring forth the defended and bring this court to order. *Bangs the little hammer thing again* What are the charges against Henry the stable boy?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

*rummages through papers*

Hmm... well, your honor, he's accused of participating in major theft and murd- no, wait, that can't be right.

*rummages through papers again*

Ah, here it is! He's accused of stealing a horseshoe.

Bring the defendants forth!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Izeroth

LT Sandpaw

*Hammers gavel (That's what its called) loudly* The charges are the theft of one horseshoe, defense may speak. Defense rise and remember you are under oath.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE