News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Extrememly Serious Topic (DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 24, 2011, 02:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I'm a statue.  Just try and make me laugh.  Go on, I dare you.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Must. Not. Laugh. must not laugh...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Woops, sorry, couldn't resist!  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 25, 2012, 04:55:57 PM
  I'm a statue.  Just try and make me laugh.  Go on, I dare you.

Ohhhhh Breath a deep breath in! Breath a deep breath out! Breath a deep breath in and resist the urge to laugh!.......... HAHAH............... *oops*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

*Stares at dannflorreguba*  Ookaayy...  I'm still a statue.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Yay, I know I'm weird.... At least I admit it  :P  :D
Q. What do you call a document that tells all the things you want to do before you die?

A. An Apoca-list!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Dannflower Reguba

Whatever.

Definition: Money
A device by which parents stay in touch with their college children.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

*Pokes Redwallfan7 in the side*  LAUGH!  LAUGH!!!  JUST LET IT OUT!!  LAUGH!!!

Redwallfan7

*squeezes an otter javelin to keep from laughing* Never!

Rainshadow

*Tickles and pokes Redwallfan7*  LAUGH!  LAUGH I TELL YOU!  LAUGH!!!

Redwallfan7

*stuffs a slice of pie in mouth to stifle laughter* I'm still not laughing!

MatthiasMan