News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

But then I won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

Afraid not, I'm afraid.

Rainshadow

But then I won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won.

You wanna know why I won?  Because I beat Corypheus and his dragon.  Because I've killed nine of the ten high dragons, but the tenth was too high of a level for me to beat.  Because I started Dragon Age II last night and my Hawke is just plain awesome.  That's why.  'Cause I'm a nerd.  Boom.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

I hope you do realize that this is all part of my plan. By the way, I just won.

James Gryphon

But then you lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost.

_a_l_ ___
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

But then I won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won.

(Can I buy an E?)

James Gryphon

But then you lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost.

ea_le e_e

No more hints. Right answer or bust.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

But then I won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won.

EAGLE EYE!  :D  :D  :D

What'd I win?  A trip to Hawaii?  A new car?  Ten thousand dollars?

James Gryphon

But then you lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost.

Well, you could have won 100,000 cool points, but alas; you spent so many of them asking for more letters that you spent all your winnings. So, you get nothing; what a pity.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

But then I won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Gryphon

But then you lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

But then I won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won.

Why did I win?  I won because I just had to mow both the front yard and the backyard in the rain, and it was the first mow of the season, so the grass was super long and super thick.  Long grass combined with muddy soil and a twenty-something-year-old lawn mower makes for a horrible experience.  Needless to say, I was extremely exhausted by the time I was done, and now I'm not going to do anything that exerts myself for the rest of the day.  Hopefully I might be able to play Dragon Age II, though, once my siblings are done having their fun with The Cave.  I wanna actually get into Kirkwall today, not just make it to the front gates and be turned around by the guards.  ::)

James Gryphon

But then you lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

But then I won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won won.

James Gryphon

But then you lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost.
« Subject to editing »