James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Heh. You are an old man.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Muzt every Onion 'ave it'z zornz...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

@Skyblade @Chipster of Noonvale : Hi.

@Matthias720: 'ey chief.

My latest video, this time what I suspect is an exclusive, covering an obscure Mac game.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Actually I think I just won.

Delthion

You forgot to read the fine print. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Delthion

Only Delthion may win in this topic, all others are pretenders and shall be shot.

^^ This fine print.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Now change your profile pic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion