News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

I win because I do. No argument. ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

I win because I am smarter than a Fifth Grader.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

I win! I win! I win! I win! I win!
Freddy

Rainshadow

I win because I've had a terrible headache all day long, and no matter what I do, it won't go away.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

It's strange how, when you're sick or in pain, it becomes hard to remember what it felt like when you weren't suffering from that condition.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Hai.  Whenever I have a cold, I can't remember being able to breathe out of my nostrils.  Once I'm free of the illness, though, I forget to cherish that wonderful feeling.  :P

But with headaches, I don't really know what it's like to be without one.  I'm not sure I've ever been without a headache.  It's just kind of a constant thing for me.  Sometimes it's bad, other times it's just kinda meh, but my head always hurts.  Frustrating, but I've gotten used to it.  Ish.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Something you won't see in this round of OO:

"Here's what's happened, boss. Silent Samuel was in net, ready for the face-off. Soren won the puck on the draw, and passed it over to Delthion, who started up the left wing. I asked for the pass, but did he give it to me, nooOooooo. Instead, he charged in like he was the only player on the ice. Then, THEN... THEN... HE GAVE IT AWAY!!!! I was furious, and checked him hard. He dropped his gloves and tried to start a fight with me, his own teammate. I was so mad that I was ready to take him up on it, but Ash got in between us and broke it up. Good thing for Delthy, or I would have drawn some of his blood. Anyway, then the zebras came and kicked both of us out of the game."
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Wat.

I win 'cause I don't know whether I should choose to side with the mages or the templars.  I mean, I hate the templars with all my guts, and I think the mages should be at least a teensy bit more free than the Lord Seeker wants them to be (seriously, if that guy had his way, every single mage would either be a Tranquil or they'd be dead), buuuuuuuuuuuut I really like the templar storyline.  I mean, yeah, cool, time travel if you choose the mages, but getting locked inside your own mind and having to try and figure out how to escape before Envy learns how to mimic you?  That's just awesome right there.  Plus, y'know, teaming up with Cole is awesome.  Don't get me wrong, Dorian's awesome, too, but Cole is way cooler than him.

James Gryphon

THEYRE ALL LOSERS KILL THEM KOIILLLLL THEM ALLL LOLOLOLOL I LOVE CAPS LOCK

yeah.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Well, I wouldn't kill all of them.  I mean, not all templars are bad.  Just look at Evangeline!  She may have seemed like an ordinary soldier at first, but she turned out to be quite kind.

On the other hand, not all mages are good.  Alexius was a stupid, evil mage.  Adrian thought she was helping the mages, but I don't think she helped all that much.  Even Wynne resorted to forbidden magic at one point, and she tried to use it on both Evangeline and Cole!

So, yeah, not all templars should be killed, but not all the mages are free of guilt, either.

And I don't like Grand Enchanter Fiona.  She shouldn't have submitted to Alexius so easily.

James Gryphon

FIRE AT WILL, COMMANDER!

DAAAAA- DA DA DA!! KABLOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Poor Will!  What did he ever do to you, huh?  (It's funny, I used to take an archery class several years ago where we weren't allowed to say "Fire at will" 'cause one of the older students (or maybe he was a teacher...?) was named Will.  :P)

Hickory

*loading* *preparing to fire* *fires* Badabooooooom! *dies because cannon backfirres*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.