News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

"Hmm, I may go and see it with my brother.
Quote from: Jet the binturong on February 12, 2016, 10:02:59 PM
Also a good portion of the trailer takes place in a strip club and I'm pretty sure there's a scene of Wade "being intimate" with his girlfriend.
Although that bit ^ is a bit worrying.

The Skarzs

I'm sure it is absolutely hilarious, and when my brother and I are on our own we'll probably get it as a DVD and skip through a couple spots.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

That's always an option, although I don't know how I'd get that DVD on my own.

Hickory

Team Iron Man! Did you see the scene in the new trailer? THAT'S THE %$^&%^* BLEEDING EDGE SUIT, BRO.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rachel25

This poll is no fair. I love both of them.
Side note, I'm going to see Deadpool this evening.  ;D

Banya

The votes are tied!

Momentarily.

My roommate is a die-hard Iron Man fan, and I love Captain America.  We trade merchandise from time to time (posters, pencils, puzzles, I didn't mean for those all to start with P).

rachel25

I have a Captain America poster next to an Iron Man one in my room. The iron man one is 3D.
Oh and Deadpool was hilarious!

Søren

Argh, Iron Man has Black Panther, and I like him, but Cap has Cap and Hawkeye.
Ok fine. Team Cap.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

I guess that's what makes it such a compelling story; neither side is completely wrong or correct, and all of them are good people trying to do what they think is right.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

NOO! Team Cap must not win! #teamironman
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

Haha yes! Taking the lead!  #teamcap

I only just realized that I have control of the poll.  I'll put something else up eventually.

Wylder Treejumper

^^My thoughts on Marvel.

BTW...

Iron Man sucks. Go Cap!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Hmmmm..... ok?

Go team Captain America! Scarlett Witch is on his side, I have to vote for him. (But Black Widow is on Iron Man's side.......)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Personally I want to see which side Thor takes. That could be interesting.

Also Spiderman is taking part so that promises to be amusing.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro