Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Definitely Falcon's wings. If that wasn't an option, I'd be choosing between Antman's suit and Mech.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

. . . You have T'Challa as your profile pic. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

I know, I know! And I'd choose the Black Panther suit right after those three! ;D  He's cool, I'd just rather fly or shrink than have an indestructible suit.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

That's where the mech would be useful; you have both flying and near indestructibility! ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

But wings are so much cooler. You'd be stuck inside a metal suit when you fly if you chose Mech.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 18, 2016, 06:25:26 PM
But wings are so much cooler. You'd be stuck inside a metal suit when you fly if you chose Mech.
Coolness is a matter of opinion, and anyway that's all you could do with wings.
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Well, if you've seen Civil War, he did more than just fly with them. He used them as a shield, and I'm assuming Redwing would be a party of having the wings.

Banya

I voted for Falcon's wings. My runner-up choice would be Hawkeye's bow and arrows.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Captain America is just a really fit disc golfer. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on June 18, 2016, 11:53:29 PM
Captain America is just a really fit disc golfer. ;D

You are pure gold Del.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

This Hydra issue is best addressed in the Civil War HISHE.

"Oh hey, Cap hates music. Who would've guessed. Are you part of Hydra or something?"

"No... Why would you think that? I'm not."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh my gosh, A Doctor Strange trailer, Defenders, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and AoS trailers, plus a Justice League and Wonder Woman trailer. Comic Con has been good this year.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.