News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

"You just need to find a woman who is as pathetic like you"
". . . Thanks."
"Do you need a hug?"
"No I do not."

I have a feeling this movie is going to be hilarious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

I just about died when I saw lil baby Groot in that jacket. I can't wait for this movie.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Trying to find the opportunity to watch Luke Cage as my mum refuses to watch it and I don't have Netflix on my laptop.

Anyone excited for the new Xmen Logan film? It looks quite good.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: rachel25 on October 26, 2016, 12:09:21 PM
Trying to find the opportunity to watch Luke Cage as my mum refuses to watch it and I don't have Netflix on my laptop.

Anyone excited for the new Xmen Logan film? It looks quite good.

Oh, that movie looks so good. Definitely hope to see it. I've been trying to find time to watch any of the Defenders shows, so if you do end up watching it, tell how it is.

Also, Doctor Strange is probably going to be amazing.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

Finally watching the second season of Daredevil.
I lost interest in Xmen years ago; they've already climaxed. Sorry I can't get pumped with you.

rachel25

I'm going to see Doctor Strange this weekend with one of my sister's friends. My brother was supposed to be coming but he cancelled and is going to a party instead and my sister can't come cus she's out of the country.  :P

I just watched the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 trailer (Yes, I'm very behind but homework is all I'm saying) TINY GROOT JACKET!!!

rachel25

Double post but I don't care.

DOCTOR STRANGE WAS AWESOME! (If you haven't seen it yet definitely stay for the end credit scenes and yes there are two)

The Skarzs

Doesn't come out until the fourth over here. :P And I'm likely not going to be able to see it for months anyways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Revive.

As far as the poll goes, I voted for Bucky's metal arm.  It was a tough choice, though (and I'm still wondering if I voted rightly).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 03, 2017, 11:11:40 PM
(I'm still wondering if I voted rightly).
No, it's his left arm.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

This piece of fanart is just too awesome not to share.  It genuinely makes me happy.  Guess I could've put this in Awesome Pictures, but since it's Marvel-specific, why not here?

Avengers fighting over what to watch on Netflix

(Yes, that is The Martian on the TV, which Sebastian Stan was in.)
[close]

Lady Amber

I've seen that before and I absolutely love it. XD I love seeing them all having fun and being happy.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.