News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 20, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE!!!!!!!!!

Apple-aquirers
2 (50%)
Cherry-choosers
0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Hickory

Hmmm, yeah. That could work. I'll see what delthion thinks.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Alright. I'll resubmit my sheet, then join in when you need me or when I see fit.

Name: Cynthia
Race: Mouse
Position (Tactical, Communications, etc): engineering
Rank (Lieutenant, LT Commander, Ensign, Commander, this would have to be someone with very good knowledge of the Sci-fi world, and there could only be one): Lieutenant, assitant engineer
Personality: friendly, but can get crabby if her plans don't work out.
Appearance (Don't include clothes please): Normal mouse
Accessories (Earrings, necklaces, masks, etc): Has a watch able to tell exact place, and coordinate time to that zone.
Weapon(s): Proton pistol, but can handle a rifle too.
Other:

Who's the main and second in command engineer?

Delthion

Dann's character is the second-in-command. Rus's second character is the Chief.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Quartermaster is a position. That would involve managing clothing and food and other standard-issue items.

Delthion

Hickory

Okay, could I do that? Sorry for all the other changes.

Delthion

Sure! And it's no big deal that you are making so many changes. ;)

Dannflower Reguba

You can take second in command, I don't really have an official "rank" I just report to who ever needs me at what time as her skills cover a couple of areas. It's just that her most profoundly recognized and used task is in the engineering department.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Hickory

Alright, quartermaster I am. Tell me when to join.
Scroll down a little and you'll find wht I think the Gensis looks like.
http://blacksixredseven.blogspot.com/2014/08/boss-shop-alliance-mark-iii-assault.html

Delthion

You can join whenever you see fit.

Hickory

How many fighting personnel are aboard? 250? I have no idea, but I'm making a quartermaster report, so I'll need the number.

Izeroth

I don't think we have nearly that many soldiers onboard. I'd say.. Maybe 50 beasts?

Søren

The Genesis is sorta made after the USS Defiant from Star Trek DS9. It has a normal crew compliment of 40-60 and has a maximum passenger limit of 150.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion