News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 20, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE!!!!!!!!!

Apple-aquirers
2 (50%)
Cherry-choosers
0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Izeroth

If Nyslest is anything like Earth, it's probably a mix of different biomes.

Hickory

Alright. Is the Arkship crashed? or are we going to enter a building? What's out plan of action once on the ground?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

It's sort of like a moon, rocky, not completely desolate, but no vegetation native to the planet, but we can grow things there.

Let's make there be several structures but they're shielded from our sensors, and the Arkship is not crashed, it just doesn't have enough fuel for another take off.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Okay... Yeah, I have an image. Would you like the report after the away team finishes and all is calm, or right before we land? And also, are we going to get more "surprises" while traveling?

I can draw a map... but I'm having trouble uploading to DeviantArt so I might have to e-mail it to Delthion and he can distribute it.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Probably, haven't decided yet.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

There are animals native to the planet, right?

Delthion

Not exactly animals, I'll PM you guys. I think tomorrow.

Izeroth

There must be some life-forms; why else would we bring a xenobiologist along?

Søren

So what exactly would be considered Power Playing someone?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Making them die without consulting them, things like that, but if you want to you should probably PM them.

Søren

Oh ok then.
EDIT:
Also, do we have a story teller, or someone who controls the environment?

LT Sandpaw

Rus and Del I think are the co creators so they probably control the environment Soren

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Yeah, Del explained it in the main thread.

Faiyloe

I would propose a few methods to ensure clarity in the RP (Things are very easily confuses or misinterpreted and we have had the problem of people joining in on conversation in which they shouldn't be able to). First off people should post where they are at the moment in bold at the top of each of there posts (even if you just did it in the last one), and secondly any com transmissions should be posted in italics. I think that these simple thing could help clear things up immensely.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Yes, but with the italics that's what you do when you are thinking something, what about having it underlined?