"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

MatthiasMan's Art

Started by MatthiasMan, December 20, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Good Is My Art?

AWESUMM
20 (64.5%)
Great! Could use a little more work though.
6 (19.4%)
Needs critique. . .
3 (9.7%)
Terrible.
0 (0%)
MY EYESSSSS!
2 (6.5%)
WOW, ALMOST as good as mine!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

MatthiasMan

Here it is! Hope you like it!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: MatthiasMan on January 02, 2015, 03:19:23 PM
See, now I feel bad because Soren's request was able to be digital but Jukka's was on paper and not nearly as good.  :-\ :-\ At the same time, I don't really have a lot of time to go back and turn that last drawing digital.  :-\ So sorry about that Jukka. :-[
It's fine. :) Don't worry about it.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

That's very good! I was especially impressed by the one that said "Kage". I imagine your art in a TV show or something like that.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

MatthiasMan

http://postimg.org/image/id4zqfl1d/

Here's a request I got on another forum. It's not one my favorite ones, but I really like the glowing yellow on the jacket. It looks cool (I think?).

Anyway, please comment, critique, or at all just view my art. Getting more views and more people conscious of my art helps.

Rainshadow

Those are awesome!  :D

Say, I was wondering if you'd be willing to take a likkle request from me?  *Puppy dog eyes*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Request from Rainshadow. "Tani."

I honestly like the simplicity of this piece. The background swirls and dots reminds me of elves so I feel the intertwine very nicely.

Rainshadow

Again, I love it!  She looks so awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Captain Tammo

You've got a pretty awesome art-style. I can't wait to see what else you post :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

MatthiasMan

Second slide of my comic. I don't have the first slide up because I can't upload it. The file is too big. ;D

This comic is focused on a squirrel girl, Sarah the Squirrel, one of my first characters. She was the first animal girl I ever drew and I always wanted to make a comic on her. Now that I have the stuff to do it, I can! Yay! I will hopefully posting pictures periodically on here of the comic.

The Mask

That looks really good. I really like your art style
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

MatthiasMan

I somehow drew another comic in just one day. I had school off today because of snow, but I still don't know how I got this done.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

MatthiasMan

Surprisingly, there was another delay and I woke up early. . .soooo. . . . . . . . Enjoy I guess?

Ya I've been up till 5:00. It's 8:30 now, making this comic. Appreciate it.

MatthiasMan

Sorry for double-post, but couldn't modify last post.

Here is a picture I drew but I can't really put up the picture. It's not a NSFW picture, it's just not exactly the opposite. It's like in the middle, but there is nothing showing in it or anything of that matter, it's just not the opposite.

Click at your own risk.

http://s16.postimg.org/xcqiz9539/Fizzy_copy.png

If you do choose to click on the link, however:
I own all rights to this character and recreations of this character. If you choose to reproduce it in any way, or show it to a friend or post it on another site, give credit to the original artist, "Uncle-Noob."