News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Invade!!!

Started by SilentSam, December 20, 2014, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

It was actually Kryptonite painted gold but whatever. *Activates anti shield* CHARGGEEEE!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

That's hilarious! That was one day when I was riding my bike and I was going to play an imaginary sci-fi game. And I cam up with radion as the most powerful weapon! That's hilarious! :D :D :D :D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

*activates bomb and leaves abbey via wallgate* * climbs into ballon and flies off into space where a star destroyer fleet is waiting*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

*Professional Bomb teams defuse the explosive and the Sam flag is raised above the wall victory for the Sam army*

Hickory

*Star Detroyers bombard abbey*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

*Shield experts return power to the shields and the bombardment is viewed like a firework show three hundred feet above the Abbey*

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Ashenwyte

wut

*Burns Sam flag and stabs Sandy-san*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Ashenwyte

*Gets Bloodwrath and beheads Tam*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

*Snadpaw staggers coughing* Sam flag is flown even with burns* Brute warrior crushes Ashenwyte with gravity*

Lady Ashenwyte

You said? *Jumps off cliff*

Izeroth

Anyone remember this?

LT Sandpaw

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!