News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Invade!!!

Started by SilentSam, December 20, 2014, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 06, 2015, 11:54:35 PM
This. Is. Ridiilous! Will you people not listen to REASON?!

They never do. It is just the way of this Forum.

Lady Amber

LT Sandpaw

Never! I will conquer the Abbey with or without Sam who appears to have abandon us, we must not lose hope he will return, *Turns to assembled army* This is our hour, today we fight for Sam. march with me and we will have honor and glory, but I must tell you, today some of you may die, but that is a risk I am willing to make, for we have a larger cause. Something bigger then you or me. *Raises fist in air* THIS IS SAMMMY. *Kicks random dude into well, marches on to Redwall*
SAMMY SAMMY SAM SAM SAM, SAMMY SAMMY SAM SAM SAM!!!!!!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 07, 2015, 03:29:52 PM

Never! I will conquer the Abbey with or without Sam who appears to have abandon us, we must not lose hope he will return, *Turns to assembled army* This is our hour, today we fight for Sam. march with me and we will have honor and glory, but I must tell you, today some of you may die, but that is a risk I am willing to make, for we have a larger cause. Something bigger then you or me. *Raises fist in air* THIS IS SAMMMY. *Kicks random dude into well, marches on to Redwall*
SAMMY SAMMY SAM SAM SAM, SAMMY SAMMY SAM SAM SAM!!!!!!

*Smiles* My 2,000,000,000 lances will slay you and your army. Lances, charge! *Observes the carnage*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

The carnage of your two million lancers! *Heavy machine guns tear though lancers before they get near the army* HAHA Forward soldiers FOR SAMMY!

Hickory

Ummm. guys, while you were fighting, I snuck into the abbey and closed the gates, activated an impenetrable energy shield, and rasied radion laster defenses. As I speak, a knife is ready to chop Martin's tapestry up into ribbons, and distribute them across the world.Nobody make a move!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Impenetrable energy shield haw, turn it off or I will turn this into a prolonged siege!

Hickory

:o :o :o :o :o I'm so frightened. I only care for myslef, take sam! *kicks sam out of abbey*

Russa Nodrey

*Walks in* Hi, there! Who wants brownies?!
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Mr. Sagetip, dat tapestry is fake. *Pulls out real one*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 07, 2015, 09:47:30 PM
Ummm. guys, while you were fighting, I snuck into the abbey and closed the gates, activated an impenetrable energy shield, and rasied radion laster defenses. As I speak, a knife is ready to chop Martin's tapestry up into ribbons, and distribute them across the world.Nobody make a move!

Haha, couldn't help but notice that you used "Radion." An energy of my own inventing! Thanks, that shows that you enjoy the RP! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

Mr Sage, come to reason and turn off the energy shields and the weapon defenses, this Abbey belongs now to the Sam Army and the snipers of unknown number inside will be forced to shoot you if you do not come to terms. perhaps if we award you grandly. * Dwarf miners pours a thousand gold bars on the ground*

Hickory

*inspects gold* it's pyrite, fools! *uses Star Destroyer tractor beam to grab real tapestry* *raises anti-sniper shield*

Søren

I'm retired from the forum