News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Person Above Me is Most Likely to...

Started by Maudie, December 23, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Be a Badgermum. You would fit just nice in that role, Sky. 
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

TPAMIMLT turn into a wizard and disappear many times until finally he is invisible.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Most likely to crack the right joke at the right time.

Quote from: Mask on May 28, 2015, 06:51:05 PM
Most likely to go crazy fangirling if Stephanie Meyers announces a new Twilight book.

*Shudders.*

I dunno about that one. I'm starting to like Twilight fanfiction better than the actual books. (For instance - Fanfiction actually USES Jasper! Plus I ADORE the Belasper (BellaxJasper) ship. *Fangirls* And Edward kinda gets on my nerves a little.[And if you can't tell, Jasper's one of my favorite characters.])

Søren

Most likely to grow acres of chia seeds.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

Most likely to play Minecraft for who-knows-how long for the next who-knows-how-many years.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 09, 2015, 04:01:41 AM
Most Likely to hook up with V.
Yes, I believe I have the best chance between myself and all the other forumites. ;D ;)

@Skarzs
Most likely to create something like this for a reason:

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Most likely to be a guy everybody likes.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Izeroth

Most likely to build a Warhammer army.

Mhera

Delthion

Most likely to be the fastest runner on the forums! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Most likely to become a renowned author!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 30, 2015, 03:05:22 PM
Be a Badgermum. You would fit just nice in that role, Sky. 

That's so thoughtful. Thank you.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Most likely to be a wealthy philanthrophist.

Quote from: Izeroth on August 10, 2015, 04:47:37 PM
Most likely to build a Warhammer army.

I'm building two right now and want to start building a third. :P (If you can't tell, I like Tabletop Wargaming.)