News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fantasy debate

Started by Wylder Treejumper, December 25, 2014, 10:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 26, 2014, 01:57:23 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on December 26, 2014, 05:02:35 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 26, 2014, 04:31:57 AM

Is humiliated that I actually got that reference.  :P
Is it bad that I watched that show with my siblings earlier this year? (The younger few basically binge-watched Phineas and Ferb on Netflix for ages. And I admit it's kinda funny, but after a while it begins to kill brain cells...)

Its not bad really... just candy. I don't like watching that stuff at all. It's not even like good candy, more like cheep candy.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Speaking of good candy, I'm eating dark chocolate with almonds in it right now. Mmm.

The Skarzs

Eh; I'll take it without the nuts when I can. ;D But the dark chocolate. . . MMMMMM.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 27, 2014, 03:42:19 AM
Eh; I'll take it without the nuts when I can. ;D But the dark chocolate. . . MMMMMM.

Ditto.  Seriously, if there's a bag of mixed chocolates, I eat the dark chocolate like there's no tomorrow, but I just ignore the others.  :P  I guess it's 'cause it's a bit more bitter than milk or white chocolate, so there's less of a chance that I go into some sort of sugar coma.  ::)  (Brownie points if you get the reference!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I prefer milk chocolate or white (when I can eat it (Finding white chocolate that is safe is hard) or  even caramel in small quantity's. My mom loves dark chocolate, I always give all of them to her.

Delthion

How did a topic titled "Fantasy Debate" end up being about chocolate?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 27, 2014, 04:58:34 AM
I prefer milk chocolate or white (when I can eat it (Finding white chocolate that is safe is hard) or  even caramel in small quantity's. My mom loves dark chocolate, I always give all of them to her.
What!? Why!? Don't do that! You should give them to me. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

We are way off topic now, but hey, white chocolate  is a real treat. Mmmmm, white chocolate. (Fact: White chocolate isn't actually considered real chocolate.) Back on topic, I think fantasy beats all the other genres. ( This is also aided by the fact that all of my LEGO is fantasy LEGO so yeah.)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Mask

White chocolate is most definitely not chocolate. It has barely any cacao in it but lots of sugar.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

It's made of the cocoa juice, not the fruit(?) itself. Which is why dark chocolate is superior: It contains the flesh meat of the cocoa.

From now on, whenever chocolate is said, it must be italicized. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 27, 2014, 06:36:23 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on December 27, 2014, 04:58:34 AM
What!? Why!? Don't do that! You should give them to me. . .

Sorry SKarz's but chocolate doesn't hold up well when transported threw a computer monitor.  However I am good friends with a mad scantest who has a deep obsession with chocolate. He invented the Chocolateanator 2000. You put things in and they come out made of chocolate.  Put in your old seekers, out comes solid chocolate old sneakers, put in an egg out come a solid chocolate egg. It had  10 different setting for different kinds of chocolate. I can see if he can make you one.

The Skarzs

O       o
_______
\_|_|_|_/
\|_|_|_/
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 27, 2014, 06:31:26 PM
It's made of the cocoa juice, not the fruit(?) itself. Which is why dark chocolate is superior: It contains the flesh meat of the cocoa.

From now on, whenever chocolate is said, it must be italicized. ;D
Exactly my point. Probably.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.