News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

OOC: I said once there, not right now. I might be off more longer then normal, I need to wrk on the map.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

OOC: OK, sorry.

"I don't think we should waste any of the probes, they were actually the hardest part to develop, they were also fitted with HSDD, we'll send them in if it is necessary and only if it is absolutely necessary."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Nyroc stood next to a door in the cargo bay. "Ensign Lee, what's the status of your attempt at getting info from their computer?" He turned to Casta "Longeye, as soon as Lee is done and we can get a map of this ship, we need to go to the bridge. If it's anythinrg like the Genesis, we can control most ships functions from there."

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

"All right, we'll just use scanners for the planet surface. It might be a good idea to keep a lookout for more surprises, unless they're cloaked like the one we just encountered." Jenbean guestured out of the viewport  to the other ship.

Delthion

"Yes, yes of course. The good thing is that cloaking leaves a display of tachyon emissions. Bad news is, it's so faint, that we can barely detect it." said Hastigeth with a wry smile.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Casta grimaced, "Aye sir, we should push there ASAP in case the other survivors get this ship moving an were stuck on board," the squirrel replaced his equipment and readied his pistol. "Alright sir I'm ready when you are."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

"Alright, Lee will have to come with us. No one should be left behind here." Turning to Ensign Lee, Nyroc ordered:"Come on Ensign, you can do your work from the bridge. Do we have a map yet, or a schematic or something?"

Rusvul

OOC: I can't post a detailed post right now, and I haven't really been following along much. I'll edit later, but basically, yes, she does.

Søren

OOC:  Ok then, we will just operate under the assumption that her map is legit and use it to get to the bridge.
BIC:
"Good, we can use this map to get to the bridge." Said Brushdale. "There should be a hallway down to the right after we exit the door of this cargo bay. Then we can go left, right, up the turbo lift, right and onto the bridge. Longeye, Lee, come on." The trio left the cargo bay.

Faiyloe

Angelica entered the captains ready room in a foul temper. "I'd like to know what's going on. I am highly disturbed that you haven't kept me informed on this matter. This is a potential alien encounter, even if its not, It requires diplomatic tact. You can't just go in blasting threw resistance like a western marsh boor," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

"First, of all my good diplomat. We aren't blasting through their resistance, second, we are only on a scientific expedition in regards to the ship, and they are all either unconscious or dead and we are bringing them back onboard the ship were you will be fully informed." said Hastigeth, now his face brightened. "And my apologies,  in the chaos I had forgotten about you."

Hickory

Jenbean, who had nothing better to do in his time, chose to attend to the diplomat. Leaving his pistol on the desk, he walked over to her. "First, this obviously offensive mauneuver made by our..." Jenbean guestured at the ship. "friends, is a clear sign that diplomacy is a clear 'no' from them. Even with diplomatic immunity, you would probably still be killed or take hostage. As a matter of fact, you better get back to your quarters, it's safer there. Do you have a weapon? Oh wait, those villians haven't had a chance to board us, and never will. Let me assure you, unless you use the transporter and enter the other ship, you are perfectly safe.

Delthion

"Sit down, sit down my good man! And who gave you access to my ready room? I will deal with this, we don't want to anger imperial authority."

Faiyloe

"I understand that they struck first but that only makes the situation more delicate. You of all people should understand that diplomacy is not just talks in large halls with a bunch of diplomats and politicians. We can't afford to be making enemies out here, If there is anything that we can do to remedy the situation those steps should be taken. The way I see it there are two explanations. First we have actually encountered an alien race, or secondly some of the survivors of the ark ship found a way to build themselves a ship. Either way things must be taken carefully," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

OOC:Sorry, I thought that since I was Intel I would be in your ready room. Let's say I overheard the conversation on the comm and came up to investigate.

BIC: "'Pologies, Captain. I thought my assistance might be needed. I'll return to my post. But first, I must make a statement to our seasoned diplomat. There is no alien race, multiple scanners say that our... captive... is a weasel. Good day, sir."