News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

"Doctor Riggurt here," Joseph said on his comm. "I would like to ask the diplomat a question. How are we supposed to be 'careful' when these beasts have expressed a clear desire to kill us? I'm sorry, but diplomacy doesn't work in a situation like this."

Søren

Meanwhile, back on the enemy ship:
"Longeye! Allen! Hurry up!"
The trio we making their way to the bridge when the enemy ship shook some. The three M.R. officers looked around, trying to find the reason for the disturbence. "Genesis, this is Brushdale. This ship just shook some. Did you fire on it? Or did something happen over here?"

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Hastigeth responded to the diplomat. "Yes, I do understand, and Jenbean, yes, he may have been a weasel, but this is obviously alien technology! Certain steps must be taken!" Upon hearing the Doctor's comm message Hastigeth said; "My my, how did a doctor get a listening device into my ready room? This is most intriguing. I should have you all court-martialed! Is there no respect for when a captain is in a meeting?!" Hastigeth regathered himself and responded to the Commander's message. "No Commander, we did not fire on the vessel. Jenbean, I assume that while you had left your station there were some tachyon readings? Now, Ambassador Sevill, you have all of the attention of the prisoner, in fact, you can be the one who is questioning him for all I care! I would have the Commander accompany you though. But if you want to, just say the word~
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

"I have no listening devices, sir," Joseph responded. "You forgot to turn off your comm, which was still linked with mine. I naturally assumed that this was a public conversation. Before accusing a trusted doctor, who I would like to remind you has served faithfully without incident for many years and has been applauded for his work on multiple occasions, you should thoroughly investigate the situation. This is a military operation-- we cannot be pointing paws like a bunch of dibbuns."

Faiyloe

"I would Like that very much, I wish to be informed as soon as he is well enough to answer a few questions. He may just be able to give us some insight into what happened to the ark ship," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

"But doctor, I haven't called you from this station yet so I couldn't have left it open to your station." said Hastigeth, now turning to the wolf he said "Yes, he very well may be able to do just that."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

"Brushdale to Genesis" Nyroc said over the comm. "If you didn't fire, then something must have happened on the ship. We will investigate further."
Brushdale turned to ensign Allen: "What does your scan reveal?"

Izeroth

OOC: I meant your portable comm. You forgot to turn it off earlier.

Hickory

Jenbean saluted and stalked back to his station, and reported back over the comm. "Indeed, Captain, there is faint tachyon readings. Plan of action?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Casta looked concerned fiddling with his equipment and hanging back slightly, finally he jumped forward tapping the large badger on the shoulder and whispering in his ear. "Commander I don't like it, were doing this way to easy, permission to hold here while I check something with the captain?"

OOC: He whispered so it should go unnoticed by the rest of the team.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rusvul

Allen looked baffled and then retook her scans. "The inertial dampeners went offline, and the dim-core is overheating. Their grav plating will probably fail in the next thirty seconds. It's strange, we didn't hit their drive systems. Nothing appears to be malfunctioning... Might be an automated self destruct sequence? Whatever it is, we've got three minutes and nine seconds to get our people out of there."

Søren

"Ok then. Longeye, do what you need to, but do it while we're running. If we're gonna get anyone from here, it's gonna be whoever is on the bridge. Let's go."
The three officers took off down a hallway and up a turbo lift.

LT Sandpaw

Casta nodded and continued running with the others. Turning on his comm he contacted Joseph.
"Hey Doc I got a question for ya, is there any way to dim one's life force for a short time to make it appear their dead?" He asked quietly hoping the Doctor was on a privet channel.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Joseph found Casta's question to be odd, but he answered it anyway. "Yes, it is possible," he replied. "But why would you possibly want to do such a thing?"

Delthion

"Jenbean, target the tachyon emissions and fire a graviton beam, it should be able to destabilize their cloaking device."