The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

OOC: NO, the other ship that we decloaked and that Jebean opened a channel to.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

OOC: Oh..... is it ok if we beam from the enemy ship back to the Genesis right now, for the sake of streamlining things?

Joseph, along with the rest of the group, appeared in the beaming room. "Take the captain to the medical room immediately," he called to an assistant. "He'll probably die from his wounds, but there's a chance we can save him." Turning back to the group, the hare addressed Brushdale. "Notify the captain that we have taken multiple captives, and that they are all in good condition, save one."

Søren

"Brushdale to Captian Haigseth." He said over te comm. "We've taken several captives sir, one is being taken to Sick Bay." He paused. "And sir, Lieutenant Longeye sustained a blast wound, he is also in route to Sick Bay."

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

OOC: Yes, that's fine.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

OOC: *facepalm* we already did!

Søren

OOC: I'm already in the transporter room, I can just beam from there.
BIC:
Brushdale, not showing any particular emotion, stepped on the transporter pad.
"Aye sir. Operator, energize." Brushdale faded from the transporter room and into the captian ready room.

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on January 12, 2015, 09:14:55 PM
OOC: We don't know about it yet, and it doesn't pertain to you just yet. :)

Back on the bridge Hastigeth was dealing with the cloaked vessel with the help of Ambassador Savill. "Unidentified vessel. This is the M.R.S. Genesis, please state your identity. We have no intention of harming your ship."

OOC: Faiy, is that alright, and would you mind handling their captain? You're the most experienced RPer here.

OOC: Wait, are you asking me to play the captain of the other ship (the one your hailing)? As for the answer to you question I don't mind I would just like you to PM me a few details first. Like who they really are and what there agenda is, weather or not you want them to cooperate and anything else you think might be important.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Casta walked stiffly to his bunk in the sick bay having retained the ability to walk he aloud one of the nurses to treat his injury. When they were finished the pain had faded into a light ach and he had received strict instructions from one of the nurses not to move his arm. Free to roam sick bay he paced back and forth bored and wanting something to do he stopped in front of the injured rat captain.
"He going to live?" Casta asked, the nurses having done all they could had left the rat strapped to the bed with all kinds of tubes and bandages. The nurse shrugged.
"I don't know sir, if'n he does it will be a miracle. You will have to ask Doctor Joseph, he just left to go help the Captain."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

On the unidentified ship

"it seems that we have been spotted, drop cloak, and return the hale, without the visual," The beast in the captains chair commanded. "Genesis, this is Captain Morock of the Starship Agendum, we  give our highest apologies for the unauthorized attack of our sister ship, and regrets for any casualty's or damage you may have suffered," 

Hickory

OOC: Didn't Casta severely wound the captain?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Nope, Brushdale nearly killed the rat captain, while Joseph went to go help on the bridge ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

OOC: That was a different Captain. There are two ships. The one that attacked us and one that just decloaked.

Hickory

Over a private comm, Jenbean asked Hastigeth a question. "Sir, permission to record the conversation for records?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

"Yes, maybe we should." said Hastigeth in a lowered voice. Then he said to the captain; "Apology accepted Captain! I am Captain Hastigeth of the Mossflower Republic, we greet you and apologize for having to disable your ship! I'd like to ask the crew of your sister ship a few questions, nothing really. And then we can get them back to your ship. Is this satisfactory?"

Izeroth

"Sir, said Joseph, "I don't think we can return all the crew. The captain is in critical condition, and it looks like he isn't going to make it."