News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

"Pardon me captain." said Hastigeth then responded to Joseph: "I'll transport whatever you need directly to your coordinates, just keep him alive! Sorry captain, the captain of your sister ship was badly wounded when he was shot while attacking one of my crew. We are trying to stabilize him but he will probably die."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

On the Genesis bridge

There was a short silence on the com before Morock responded "You may keep the rest of the crew for questioning but I would like the captain to be beamed directly to our sickbay,"

Upon hearing this Angelica looked questioningly at the captain, and said in a lowered tone. "he may mean well and wish to save the captain however he may also be using this as an execution for disobeying orders, I would tread carefully captain,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

On the Genesis bridge.

"Yes, thank you Ambassador." said Hastigeth out of the corner of his mouth. "We would still like to learn more, and he won't survive the transport, my team has the medical supplies on the ship as we speak and are doing their best to save him, after that, I'd like to transport him here for a few minutes and you may transport over and be present during the questioning. But I'm afraid that we cannot allow you to have him just yet. As soon as we have questioned him, we will transport him straight to you."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

On the Agendum's bridge

*No need for me to beam over. He won't make it that far, We both know that. I have superior medical technology, I can send over two of my medics to help with the transport. He should make it with the help of some stabilizers. Or you can let him die in your sickbay, it's up to you.* Captain Morock replied.

Hickory

Jenbean frantically typed out commands and authorization codes as he recorded the conversation.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

On the Genesis bridge.

*Yes, go ahead, send them, we'll try and get him stabilized, and thank you for your help.* said Hastigeth, hurriedly.

Izeroth

"Sir, he's been shot directly in the chest with radon weaponry. I highly doubt that there's much we or they can do for him. It would take... near miraculous technology to heal the wounds he's recieved. As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with the diplomat here. They're probably just going to execute him when he comes onboard."

Hickory

Jenbean commented. "Is he blindfolded? They may attempt to hold onto him and interrogate... and with a ship as advanced as theirs, whey may have that technology."

Delthion

"Just follow my orders, commander stay alert. Make sure they don't try to pull anything, we'll teleport some extra security, just in case."

Faiyloe

On the Bridge of the Agendum

*Just send me the coordinates of your sickbay and I will have them beamed over immediately* Morock said then switching com signals to his Sickbay he said *Prepare two medics for transport to the Republic ship, the Captain of The Ingenuity has been severely injured, you will need to stabilizes for transport and to have everything ready for his arrival, I wan't him kept alive, do you hear*  

Hickory

Jenbean bit his lip. The other captain could attack anytime.

Delthion

OOC: Faiy, I meant the Ingenuity. :)

Søren

Brushdale walked out of the ready room. "Permission to take my place on the bridge, sir?"

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

"Permission granted commander." said Hastigeth, turning back to the comm; *Yes, we have sent them to you, thank you for your aid.*

Faiyloe

The Genesis'es sickbay

Two unarmed medics beamed directly into sick bay with advanced med kits and stabilizers. They rushed over to where the captain of the Ingenuity lay strapped to a table.