"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

OOC: @Sage: It would tell us what weapons it had.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Jenbean breathed a sigh of relief. "Sir, we were able to get the ship analyzed in time. It has Mk. II proton beams, and First-level radion cannons. Ion pulses are few and far between... but the ones I did find were heavily modified. Overall, it's a close sister ship to the first one that the Commmander investigated. Anything else, sir?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

On the Genesis Bridge

"No, for now, that will be all!" said Hastigeth, turning to the Commander he said; "Well, what do you think, should we follow them? Or should we stay on course, most likely the ship will be heading to the same planet that we are heading to."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

OOC: We can finally leave for nyslest!

Faiyloe

On the Genesis bridge

Angelic had been listening to all the goings on since this had began. Her mind turning everything over carefully. She then turned to Jenbean

"I would like the recorded files of the previously held conversation with the Agendum to be sent to my quarters,"  She said before heading for the door. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

"Yes, marm. Sending now." Jenbean entered an authorization code and sent the record.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on January 22, 2015, 03:42:45 PM
On the Genesis Bridge

"No, for now, that will be all!" said Hastigeth, turning to the Commander he said; "Well, what do you think, should we follow them? Or should we stay on course, most likely the ship will be heading to the same planet that we are heading to."
Brushdale rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Well, if we follow them, they will think we have a hostile intent. We already got most of the data. I think we should go, if we meet them again, then we can get more information. But for now, I'm not sure what following them would accomplish. If not a fire fight. And we're in no shape for that."

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

On the Genesis Bridge

"Yes, yes, I would agree with you. Helm, set a course for Nyslest. HSD factor two." said Hastigeth, leaning back in his chair.

Izeroth

OOC: Once we reach Nyslest, can we stop posting where we are in bold? It seem kind of irrelevant when everyone is on the same planet.

Joseph, who was in the laboratory, spoke to the captain on his comm. "Sir, some of the injured captain's blood is still on the operating table. It occurred to me that we could input his blood in the data banks, and see if there are any files that match with his DNA. It's possible that we have some data on that beast."

Faiyloe

The Genesis Sickbay

"My thought's exactly," Angelica said walking into the laboratory. "I was just coming to see you about that very thing,"

OOC: The bold may seem useless but it actually really is helpful, things can get confusing very quickly, I think that it is a good idea to post it at the beginning of every post even if you think it is irrelevant. It also helps latter if someone needs to go back and check something, they don't have to read threw several pages of irrelevant text to find what they need. Also once we get to the planet it will be more important then ever to use the bold. You can elaborate on where you are on the planet. like in the alien cave or in the abandoned base. You may not like it but it makes everyone's job easier.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

OOC: Allow me to elaborate. I more specifically meant that, once we get on the planet, we will all likely be traveling in the same general area. Therefore, it would be useless to post where we are when we're all in the same place. An exception to this could be when you are posting as the other captain, or as an alien. Not to mention the fact that always knowing where we are in the abandoned ship... kinda removes the mystery of some of it.

Hickory

"On standby to recieve and analyze blood samples, Doctor Riggurt. All sensors that you need are at your disposal."

OOC: Is this alright? IDK if you have to get the permission of the captain to open sensor ability to someone, or if Riggurt already has the sensors, or if he is the one analysing it.

Delthion

OOC: That kind of thing is just sensors in his specific room.

Izeroth

The Genesis Laboratory

"Alright, then," Joseph said on his comm. "I will analyze the blood samples and see the results."

Joseph inserted a small vial of the captain's blood into the DNA scanning machine. Within a few seconds, a soft beep emanated from it, signaling that the scan was complete. A profile appeared on the blue touchscreen.

"It says here that his name is Darek Eral," Joseph said to Hastigeth via the comm. "He graduated from Mossflower Fleet university near the top of his class, and was assigned as first officer to the M.R.S Radiant. He served onboard the ship for two months before being kicked out due to a dispute with the captain."