News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

"Yes, fire the Ion pulses. Lieutenant Casta, be in my ready room in one minute."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Casta glanced back at the Commander, "Right... Sir, but ya risk killing the ones still breathing," Casta glanced back at Hastigeth, "Right away Cap." Jumping from his chair he stalked out, off the bridge.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

OOC: Sorry, when I said "with destroying them" I ment "without". Stupid AutoCorrect.
So are we still good on the away team thing?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

OOC: Yes. LT is Casta in the ready room yet?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Drod, who had entered the bridge a few moments earlier, walked over to the captain. "Sir, could I study the electrical components of that ship once the security team had cleared it out? It's inferior to our ship, but nonetheless might be interesting to look at."

LT Sandpaw

OOC: @Delthion That he is.

Søren

OOC: "Ready room" is a Star Trek reference for the Captains office. Is that what you ment Del?
BIC: "Are our transporters online? We might be able to beam over without risking a space jump." Nyroc checked his rifle. "Captian, permission to accompany the away team?"

Delthion

OOC: Yes, and LT the Captain chooses who will be in the away team, well usually, it's the first officer, but right now it's the captain.

Søren

OOC: So who's on the away team?

Delthion

OOC: Just a minute. I'm dealing with something else first.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Gaaaah, I really need to watch Star Trek!!!

Delthion

OOC: Alright, just edit the ready room post and we'll just assume you're in here.

"Lieutenant Casta, what was that on the bridge? You were being blatantly disrespectful, you are a senior officer, the junior officers look up to you. If you continue this then you shall be demoted and another will take your place. Understood?"

Izeroth

OOC: You didn't reply to my character's question

Delthion

OOC: Sorry, and by the way that ship is superior, by a lot, just not weaponry. I'll tell you when I'm back on the bridge, just everyone please stop asking for away positions, I already have them worked out.

Izeroth

OOC: If that ship is superior, how did we disable it so easily?