News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Casta jerked the pain in his shoulder was fading, he couldn't feel left arm arm or really the entire left side of his body. Hearing Brushdale yell and several energy blasts. Casta held still his entire body quivering, there was several footsteps to his left, they were lighter not large badger steps. Reaching quickly for his Ion pistol laying beside him, flipping over onto his deadened arm he aimed at the surprised face of Joseph.
For a second he aimed at the doctor wondering where he had come from before letting the Ion pistol fall from his deadening paw and clatter onto the floor. Rolling of his side and onto his back Casta stared up at the roof remembering to take long deep breaths, the pain was coming back.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

"Remain calm," Joseph instructed the squirrel as he put a bandage on the wounded spot. "You won't die from your injury, but it will take you a while to recover."

Søren

OOC: Do we have a story teller, or someone who controls the environment and situations. Like wether or not someone is dead?

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

OOC: That's up to Delthion, I guess. I think we can kill npcs if we want to, though.

Delthion

OOC: Yes, basically what Izeroth said. Except to kill a player's character first you need to clear it with the player and me. :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

OOC: Nonono, I ment characters that aren't one of us, in which case that would work nicely.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Hey I didn't want Casta to die, that's why I had him shot in the shoulder!!!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

OOC:
Quote from: Izeroth on January 11, 2015, 06:35:53 PM
"Remain calm," Joseph instructed the squirrel as he put a bandage on the wounded spot. "You won't die from your injury , but it will take you a while to recover."
He will live. He's just hurt.
BIC:
Brushdale tryed to asses the situation. "Okay, doctor, as soon as your ready we are beaming out." He hit the communicator. "Away team to Genesis, stand by to beam us out."

Izeroth

"I'm ready to beam up when you are, sir," Joseph said.

Hickory

OOC: Should I respond... my character might need Intel from the bodies. But it's up to delthion.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

OOC: We don't know about it yet, and it doesn't pertain to you just yet. :)

Back on the bridge Hastigeth was dealing with the cloaked vessel with the help of Ambassador Savill. "Unidentified vessel. This is the M.R.S. Genesis, please state your identity. We have no intention of harming your ship."

OOC: Faiy, is that alright, and would you mind handling their captain? You're the most experienced RPer here.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Jenbean was impatient. "Captain, permission to rescan the ship after the Commander and his team are off of it? I feel... unsure."

Izeroth

OOC: Why are you attempting diplomacy with the vessel? We just took it over :P

Hickory

OOC: maybe they have an AI to talk with.

Izeroth

OOC: Well, the ship is also going to explode soon...