News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

SURPRISE!!!!!

Started by Cornflower MM, December 26, 2014, 09:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*Looks pleased with myself* I thought that this year, I'd give everyone on the forum gifts! (Kinda sorta. . . . ) Well, everyone active, anyways. So, here we go!

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS! IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME AND GIFT, KEEP CHECKING FOR A FEW DAYS AND LET ME KNOW, OKAY?!

Rain!

Hope you like it - It's twenty four charcoal pencils and a book that goes with it!

Leatho!

I don't know how many colored pencils there are, but I thought you'd like it. :)

Skar!

Hammers! Best thing I could think of.

Jet!

Heroes of Olympus boxed set!

Tam!

Mask!

Maudie

Cornflower, you are the sweetest, nicest, awesomest--GAH!!!! *Tacklehugs Corn.* YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!

"Best day EVER!!"-Tangled.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

*Is tacklehugged* Hahaha, thank you!

The Skarzs

Heyhey, nice! Thanks, Corn! :D
(I keep wanting to type Cron. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Thanks though I got them all for Christmas, I now have a set that matches

(I got the American cover paperbacks for the first three, the horrible English cover for HoH (which was the reason I asked for the American covers in the first place, ah irony) and a weird cover that I've never seen before for BoO which I believe is the English cover (though it doesn't match the others))

House of Hades English cover

Look upon it and weep

[close]
My Blood of Olympus cover

[close]

What is that thing you got Tam?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

HEY! You got BoO?! *Pouts* My library still hasn't gotten it - Apparantly, the Warriors series is far mre important than 'some stupid Percy Jackson book.' *Looks at the covers, then cringes* Ohmygods, what the heck is that on the HoH cover?! And that is NOT Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Frank, and Hazel. *Shudders* I got Tam a fishing pole. I sduppose it does look a little strange, huh?

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 26, 2014, 09:45:25 PM

You're welcome! Took me about twenty minutes worth of 'shopping' (And an exasperated search engine) but I'm glad you like 'em!
Do I want to know. . . . ?

Jetthebinturong

I think it's supposed to be Tartarus on the HoH cover. The Lost Hero and Son of Neptune covers are even worse, believe it or not
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 26, 2014, 09:24:38 PM
Rain!

Hope you like it - It's twenty four charcoal pencils and a book that goes with it!

*Inhales so hard I start croaking*

PENCILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  *Ahem*  Pencils are awesome.  Especially when said pencils are of different intensities, and come in a neat container.  And they're even more awesome when they come with an awesome sketchbook.  Basically,

THANK YOU, CORNY!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I have a set of different pencils; they're great.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 26, 2014, 11:49:46 PM
You're welcome! Took me about twenty minutes worth of 'shopping' (And an exasperated search engine) but I'm glad you like 'em!
I dunno; it's not intentional but it happens.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Laughs* :D :D I'm glad you like 'em, Rainy!!!!

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 27, 2014, 03:38:02 AM
I have a set of different pencils; they're great.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 26, 2014, 11:49:46 PM
I dunno; it's not intentional but it happens.

Mmm, true.

The Mask

Hey big sis, can I have a turn, PLEEEEASE?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Absolutely! Give me a little while, okay? I'm going to do a little forum-catching up, then I'll start 'shopping', okay? :)

The Mask

What? I was asking my older twin if I could have a turn of her fancyh new player thigummy.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Cornflower MM

The Mask

Oh. Why does it have headphones then?