News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Food Topic!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 22, 2011, 09:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I KNOW! Especially with Hummus!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Orange juice!
Mango pineapple orange juice!
Mango pineapple juice!
Pineapple mango juice!
Pineapple orange juice!
Orange pineapple juice!
Orange mango juice!
Juice!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

phoenixfoden

Buzz_Bumble

Georgie Pie (that'll confuse almost everyone.  ;))

phoenixfoden

I know  :D
have you tried the one at mcdonalds?

rachel25

Turkey goulash I love Turkey goulash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and lamb 

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Ice Cream, Pizza, and Strawberrys
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

MeadowR

^ Agreed. Roast Lamb is the BEST meat! :D

Always loved pasta (with grated cheese) and chocolate cheeeeesecake!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: phoenixfoden on July 11, 2013, 07:53:55 AM
Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 11, 2013, 07:48:31 AM

Nope. Far too over-priced (you can buy two pies at a local bakery shop for that price), plus at the moment there's only the one with cheese and I hate cheese.  :(

I did a web-survey for McDonalds a few weeks before the announcement and for every question on price I said it cost too much - obviously they didn't listen. They were also asking questions about doing family size pies as well.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 11, 2013, 10:24:20 PM
Quote from: phoenixfoden on July 11, 2013, 07:53:55 AM
Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 11, 2013, 07:48:31 AM

Nope. Far too over-priced (you can buy two pies at a local bakery shop for that price), plus at the moment there's only the one with cheese and I hate cheese.  :(

I did a web-survey for McDonalds a few weeks before the announcement and for every question on price I said it cost too much - obviously they didn't listen. They were also asking questions about doing family size pies as well.
i love pies from the bakery!!!! My favorites butter chicken ;D

Buzz_Bumble

Ewww, not that "foregin muck".  ;)
Stick to normal ones: 'Tato Top Pie, Mince Pie, Steak Pie, normal Chicken Pie, Custard Pie, Lemon Merangue Pie, Apple Pie, Apricot Pie, ... Mmmmm... pie!  :)

I can't see why people buy from places like McDonalds, let alone the over-priced cafes. They stupidly claim it's cheap, but you can get a good pie or filled roll and a cake from the local bakery shop for less than the price of a squashed McDonalds / Wendys / Burger King hamburger or a single cafe cake. There's a couple of articles in today's New Zealand Herald about Auckland's Queen Street being chock-full of fast food shops - there's four Burger Kings, four Subways, three McDonalds, and a pile of others spread over the one mile or so length of that one central city street.

phoenixfoden

Oh well suit yourself! :D

nz is alll about fast food in my opinion,people buy from mcdonalds because its way easier to go through a drive through than to cook a simple meal,i myself would rathetr buy a bucket of kfc than do dishers :o

Buzz_Bumble

Probably, although can't be a drive-through on any of the Queen Street branches. Those branches basically rely on all the Auckland University / AUT students and office workers being too lazy to bring lunch with them (and with four branches on the same street, being too lazy to walk more than 20cm!) and the drunken fools on Friday / Saturday nights.   :)

Of course, these days there are also a couple of generations where the majority don't even know how to boil water, let alone cook anything.

phoenixfoden

And it will only get worse as more fast food stores open and people forget how to make a cup of 5 minute noodles,i had a quick look at that article in the paper,and its amazing :o