News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capn Greypatch

Disney rocks!!! Disney World too.

Lion King and Toy Story are my favourite Disney movies! They have some good movies nowadays too, but they just aren't the same as classic films like those ^...
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Felldoh154

Yep no one makes em like Disney does :)

Rusvul

none of the above. redwall, the lightning theif, and guardians of gahoole are my favorites :D
EDIT: i thought this was a poll. im not a huge movie fan.

Felldoh154

Redwalls not really a movie- its a tv show ...or was

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 05, 2012, 01:20:21 PM
Redwalls not really a movie- its a tv show ...or was
I think they made a small movie from all the episodes from the first season.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

All the episodes 1 after another would make a movie but it was done in separate chunks instead. This must have been confusing because if you missed an episode and hadn't read the book then what would you do?

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 05, 2012, 05:48:55 PM
All the episodes 1 after another would make a movie but it was done in separate chunks instead. This must have been confusing because if you missed an episode and hadn't read the book then what would you do?
True. The t.v series aren't accurate, but they'e still animated really good.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

Seemed like they were a lil lazy though. Did you notice the guosim consist of like 5 shrews?

Rusvul

yeah, nelvana did mess up with animation EVERYWHERE like one min matthias's stick is white (what the heck where did he get a white stick) and the next the stick is brown

Rainshadow

I thought it was funny when I watched the Redwall movie.  Y'know the part when the Redwallers were shooting at the sparrows and they said, 'Take off the tips, don't hurt the birds!' or something like that?  It was funny, they showed the arrows without tips, then the beasts shot at the birds and the tips flashed onto the screen for a second, then disappeared.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I just saw "The Bourne Identity."..............................
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
That movie was awesome!
I'm addicted to the soundtrack..... Here's one from Supremacy. (Which I haven't even seen  :D)

And now for a good one from Identity.

Enjoy!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Felldoh154

Dannflower Reguba

For a good reason too. My little big sister (try and figure THAT one out  ;D) watched the first one (identity) and I LOVED it... And now I'm addicted to the soundtrack!  :D Listening to Bim Bam Smash right now. lol

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Anyone here seen Unstoppable?  The one about the train?  I liked that one!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I saw "Source Code," Which is also about a train... great movie.  :)